Rumour Gary Lyon and Quarantine

Remove this Banner Ad

A statement of fact is not a melt. See my post above, the general street level citizens of Perth are mediocre citizens, in an attitudinal sense, and have added little to the Australian Federation sine Covid hit. The limps at AFL HQ condone such mediocrity.
Please thank State Daddy McGowan for letting your precious kickball game go ahead and run along :)

Also, women aren’t pieces of meat who are owned by men. Nicky was separated and single, she can be with whoever she wants.

Not divorced though so she was still taken, Gary is a dirty old fool who when caught red handed and with the public support behind our Bill was forced to do a runner and hide under a phony guise. He is scum.

Why isn't Mr Nicky Brownless in quarantine? He was doing Fox Footy on Monday night . He's only a media commentary these days, he doesn't cure Cancer or Covid and he wasn't in Perth to offer assistance of that type either.
* these haters, I agree with you mate

mcGoWAN is a NSW, read his bio.
& im from Victoria originally

but I don’t understand what that’s got to do with Gary Lyon quarantining here in WA or how Marky Mark has kept our state ‘very normal’ in very abnormal circumstances or Setka or $20mil or the Australian Federation or AFL HQ or any other shite you are dribbling.

& im from Victoria originally

but I don’t understand what that’s got to do with Gary Lyon quarantining here in WA or how Marky Mark has kept our state ‘very normal’ in very abnormal circumstances or Setka or $20mil or the Australian Federation or AFL HQ or any other sh*te you are dribbling.
Garry Lyon should have been quarantined when he got back to Vic this week, just like every other Joe Blow.

Garry Lyon should have been quarantined when he got back to Vic this week, just like every other Joe Blow.

WA is a green zone.

If you’ve only been in a green zone, you can obtain a permit at ServiceVictoria to enter Victoria.

If you notice any symptoms once you arrive in Victoria, immediately get tested for COVID-19.

You are still required to obtain a permit to enter Victoria from a green zone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WA is a green zone.

If you’ve only been in a green zone, you can obtain a permit at ServiceVictoria to enter Victoria.

If you notice any symptoms once you arrive in Victoria, immediately get tested for COVID-19.

You are still required to obtain a permit to enter Victoria from a green zone.

And Lyon should not have been in Perth in the first place. What right did he have to access WA over the regular Joe Blow?

Geez some of you guys are compliant wimps, mentally.

A statement of fact is not a melt. See my post above, the general street level citizens of Perth are mediocre citizens, in an attitudinal sense, and have added little to the Australian Federation sine Covid hit. The limps at AFL HQ condone such mediocrity.
This has got to be my favorite post of the thread. It’s the old Sam Newman footy show rant, says nothing but has a few curveballs of phrases that sound more impressive then what the material actually is. Two thumbs up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back