Rumour Gary Lyon and Quarantine

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mayor of Perth has a foot fetish and a big nose. No thanks. Perf can leave the Federation and take its Bogan arrogant souls with it. Especially for the laziness of its citizens over the last two years, who have done nothing for the Australian Federation. Next bushfire, drought or whatever in Perth, the lazy pigs can look after themselves.

Once WA is out of the Federation we will charge the Dockers and Eagles a $50 million annual licence fee, otherwise they can form their own league

Just to confirm, when are you moving to Perth?

Especially for the laziness of its citizens over the last two years, who have done nothing for the Australian Federation. Next bushfire, drought or whatever in Perth, the lazy pigs can look after themselves.

Right now and throughout the current outbreak, the WA government has had its contract tracers assisting NSW and last year, WA Health sent nurses and doctors to Vic to help out as well.

The whole premise of your thread was a complete farce and didn't stand up to even the most basic of scrutiny.

Turn the computer off for a few days you gaping arsehole.

Last edited:

The Mayor of Perth has a foot fetish and a big nose. No thanks. Perf can leave the Federation and take its Bogan arrogant souls with it. Especially for the laziness of its citizens over the last two years, who have done nothing for the Australian Federation. Next bushfire, drought or whatever in Perth, the lazy pigs can look after themselves.

Once WA is out of the Federation we will charge the Dockers and Eagles a $50 million annual licence fee, otherwise they can form their own league
Quality Melt. You forgot to thank us for saving your precious AFL footy game
Say thank you state Daddy McGowan and run along :)

Also, women aren’t pieces of meat who are owned by men. Nicky was separated and single, she can be with whoever she wants.
This isn't about Nicky, it's about Gary.

If you broke up with your partner and your best mate started dating them, would you be happy about it? I wouldn't......

Right now and throughout the current outbreak, the WA government has had its contract tracers assisting NSW and last year, WA Health sent nurses and doctors to Vic to help out as well.

The whole premise of your thread was a complete farce and didn't stand up to even the most basic of scrutiny.

Turn the computer off for a few days you gaping arsehole.
Contact Tracers couldn't trace the source of a fart in a fan factory. I'm talking about general street level bogans in Perth, they've done nothing to benefit the Australian Federation in two years.

Quality Melt. You forgot to thank us for saving your precious AFL footy game
Say thank you state Daddy McGowan and run along :)
A statement of fact is not a melt. See my post above, the general street level citizens of Perth are mediocre citizens, in an attitudinal sense, and have added little to the Australian Federation sine Covid hit. The limps at AFL HQ condone such mediocrity.

Contact Tracers couldn't trace the source of a fart in a fan factory. I'm talking about general street level bogans in Perth, they've done nothing to benefit the Australian Federation in two years.

On the other hand, the street level bogans (as you call them) of Melbourne* have really shown themselves in such positive light the last few weeks...

Just admit you goofed by starting this thread and have a nap.

*Almost like people are mostly the same the world over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the other hand, the street level bogans (as you call them) of Melbourne* have really shown themselves in such positive light the last few weeks...

Just admit you goofed by starting this thread and have a nap.

*Almost like people are mostly the same the world over.
ThE street level bogans of Melbourne at least tried to fight for their civil rights from a tyrant sadist dictator. The selfish bystander syndrome slobs in Perth have not assisted in this case at all, for two years

Why isn't Mr Nicky Brownless in quarantine? He was doing Fox Footy on Monday night . He's only a media commentary these days, he doesn't cure Cancer or Covid and he wasn't in Perth to offer assistance of that type either.

It's because he's an Essendon BigFooty Player Sponsor. Just one of the perks.

I googled ‘train wreck’ expecting to get images of some multi carriage pile up in Siberia but it brought me here instead
Yeah I wouldn't expect a mediocre character like you to fight for people's rights.

Any chance a mod can close this pathetic excuse for a thread down? Firstly, the OP is factually incorrect, secondly it’s just turned into a west coast vs east coast s**t slinging fight.

Last edited:
Any chance a mod can close thing pathetic excuse for a thread down? Firstly, the OP is factually incorrect, secondly it’s just turned into a west coast vs east coast sh*t slinging fight.
I wouldn’t say it’s turned into a west coast v easy coast sling
Just 1 uneducated fool against the world.

ThE street level bogans of Melbourne at least tried to fight for their civil rights from a tyrant sadist dictator. The selfish bystander syndrome slobs in Perth have not assisted in this case at all, for two years
We didn’t have to fight for our civil rights.

We’ve been free to roam whenever we please.

Don’t confuse us with your so called ‘tradies’
Who I really don’t think we’re actual tradies

We didn’t have to fight for our civil rights.

We’ve been free to roam whenever we please.

Don’t confuse us with your so called ‘tradies’
Who I really don’t think we’re actual tradies
Setka at Vic CFMEU had the bikies as his heavies, not the other way around. Who do you think is getting the vast majority of the $20M payout?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back