Past Gary Rohan (Missing: report any sightings to the Geelong physio) - traded 2018, to Geelong

He was definitely one. But there were a lot more than just him.

Id say someone like xr had a poor game. But he keeps leading up and going in

Rohan is different, he just looks completely lost on grand final day, cant even make a decision or get involved

Today he was and on half the coin

Tippett is suppose to be a big name recruit to be the difference in these games
Ffs Boyd took the game by the scruf of the neck today , they paid big bucks for and now they have a flag to show

Yep agree re salary factor

Heres why i single rohan out,

He is quick and a spark plug, on grand final day he just looks scared to even try and play

Tippett was crap, but at least impacted the ruck and ran around getting to contests, most them v buddy :p

But yeah for dollar value tippett was a spud twice now when it counted

elastic

Cometh the moment
Jul 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Played a good game last week against Geelong but had a bad one today. Was surprised to see him deep forward in the last when we needed some kind of run through the middle. Needs to build his tank and create an outlet in the centre of the ground and be more of a link. Most of his play tends to be brilliant individual efforts but needs to be more involved in the game. Suspect that he doesn't read the play as well as some of the other swans but can't question his effort.

Yep agree re salary factor

Heres why i single rohan out,

He is quick and a spark plug, on grand final day he just looks scared to even try and play

Tippett was crap, but at least impacted the ruck and ran around getting to contests, most them v buddy :p

But yeah for dollar value tippett was a spud twice now when it counted
Maybe the old man has rubbed of me that's why I don't rate at times

He can't stand stand him

Maybe the old man has rubbed of me that's why I don't rate at times

He can't stand stand him

Tippett was exceptional early in the year,

So its not like he hasnt got it, just blergh that one mark in a contest looked so easy

Id rather of just let nankervis in to belt a few,

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Tippett was never the same after he came back from his hamstring injury. David King said we should go with Nankervis over Tippett and he proved correct.

Rohan has been a spud in two grand finals sadly the evidence is there.

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Tippett was never the same after he came back from his hamstring injury. David King said we should go with Nankervis over Tippett and he proved correct.

Rohan has been a spud in two grand finals sadly the evidence is there.

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Imo Xr was putrid. Ok he presents and can take the occssional mark, but he is so slow decision making. Has no idea what to do with it once he gets it unless hes having a shot. I honestly think he kills our momentum when he gets it
He was average last week as well. But who do you pick in his place? Towers or Reid if he was fit?

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
He was average last week as well. But who do you pick in his place? Towers or Reid if he was fit?
whoever is fit at the time.

This is going to sound harsh but i cant stand seeing xr in the team. Forget who it was against but the game in the season where he ran into open goal and got linged holding the ball , really made it click for me, the guy is not an afl standard footballer. Has no idea how to play the game

This is nonsense. We've said all year that Rohan was the X-factor we needed in the forward line, so why did he spend 3/4 behind the ball.. Poor tactics by Horse

Back