Toast Gary Rohan, and other Resurrection Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Osho

Time is not linear, when we're here in your car.
Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Just love the comeback. Against the odds. Deaf to the hordes. In these times of cutting folk down, acknowledging the comeback is a welcome if rare event.

Rohan today didn't do a lot, but it was quality, and he helped the Cats get over the top of a cult-like manic Pies. Hats off to Gary for his feat of redemption. That MARK and that 50+ metre kick will be remembered as a terrif finals moment. Let's see how he goes in a fortnight with the monkey off his back.

There may be other footy Ressurections worth noting - one of my faves is T Cotchin, overcoming heavy critiques to become a Richmond captain perhaps on par with Gentle Jack Dyer.

What other footy resurrections are of note?

Mitch Morton... Delisted by 2 clubs and suffered crippling anxiety before every game he played to the point where he was regularly physically ill.

Played out of his skin in the 2012 finals campaign including kicking 2 clutch goals in the grand final and will forever be a premiership player.

Just love the comeback. Against the odds. Deaf to the hordes. In these times of cutting folk down, acknowledging the comeback is a welcome if rare event.

Rohan today didn't do a lot, but it was quality, and he helped the Cats get over the top of a cult-like manic Pies. Hats off to Gary for his feat of redemption. That MARK and that 50+ metre kick will be remembered as a terrif finals moment. Let's see how he goes in a fortnight with the monkey off his back.

There may be other footy Ressurections worth noting - one of my faves is T Cotchin, overcoming heavy critiques to become a Richmond captain perhaps on par with Gentle Jack Dyer.

Red Gary is the best!!!

Little hasty on the esteemed Leon Davis Medallist, I think.

Roar

Cheated on his wife and averages just over 6 points a game and half a goal a game during finals. He finally has a moment in the finals

It is a comeback? Hes never been there.

He also demanded a trade when Sydney stuck thick and thin for him. Very good reason why Tom Hawkins has punched him in the face

I mean I dont love Geelong but he's one of the most unlikable blokes in the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheated on his wife and averages just over 6 points a game and half a goal a game during finals. He finally has a moment in the finals

It is a comeback? Hes never been there.

He also demanded a trade when Sydney stuck thick and thin for him. Very good reason why Tom Hawkins has punched him in the face

I mean I dont love Geelong but he's one of the most unlikable blokes in the AFL
Here come the Fun Brigade, the New Puritans of Wokeism. Welcome, vinegar ****!

Had what to do with the game of football he played today (and the game so many here expected him to). How about talk about that or #### off?

But everyone hates him.

Punchable head …finals choker …dead beat father

How about you kiss your Gary poster and dream a little dream

2014 prelim he was outstanding

week after.....
He's always done it, As a sydney fan, You know,
Here come the Fun Brigade, the New Puritans of Wokeism. Welcome, vinegar ****!
Why Wokeism? I just want him to ******* touch the ball oin average more then 7 times and plays two good finals games before we call it a "Resurrection"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back