Past Gary Rohan (Missing: report any sightings to the Geelong physio) - traded 2018, to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Rohan rumours of punch up with Hawkins turn out to be true. Mrs has given him the Lemonade because of his relationship with a Geelong trainer. Hawkins took offence to Gary putting his gear in the wrong locker so to speak. As per the Herald Sun. Give it away Gary you are not only making a pickle of yourself on the ground but now off it.

Rohan rumours of punch up with Hawkins turn out to be true. Mrs has given him the Lemonade because of his relationship with a Geelong trainer. Hawkins took offence to Gary putting his gear in the wrong locker so to speak. As per the Herald Sun. Give it away Gary you are not only making a pickle of yourself on the ground but now off it.

That is such a dickish thing to do. Shows that deep down Rohan isn't a good person, especially with everything his wife has been through.

That is such a dickish thing to do. Shows that deep down Rohan isn't a good person, especially with everything his wife has been through.

Agree. He is a Dill. Trainer should get the arse. That is if Geelong have any Family values at the their club. Plenty of people make mistakes but as you say in their circumstances it would appear it is the act of a selfish a-hole who obviously lacks respect and love for his wife. Hate his insipidness as a footballer and now don't like his character.

Agree. He is a Dill. Trainer should get the arse. That is if Geelong have any Family values at the their club. Plenty of people make mistakes but as you say in their circumstances it would appear it is the act of a selfish a-hole who obviously lacks respect and love for his wife. Hate his insipidness as a footballer and now don't like his character.
Why is it the trainer who has to leave?

The “family club” Hawthorn would have pissed the trainer off Wolfy.🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far out there is a lot of high moral ground taken on here.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that jazz.

I also have poor moral fibre as all I can think is Hawkins you are a tool.

Birth of my son has changed my relationship significantly and it’s hard to find the answers going forward. Fortunately for me I’m not in a position spent isolated away from my partner around a bunch of footballers and the trimmings which go with that.

Far out there is a lot of high moral ground taken on here.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that jazz.

I also have poor moral fibre as all I can think is Hawkins you are a tool.

Birth of my son has changed my relationship significantly and it’s hard to find the answers going forward. Fortunately for me I’m not in a position spent isolated away from my partner around a bunch of footballers and the trimmings which go with that.

Just dont seriously dont make excuses for him.

Don't be so quick to judge people hop off your high horse.
No excuse possible for cheating, never EVER.

No moral high horse, or he who is without sin bulldust, it's a low person that cheats on their partner. If the relationship is deteriorating to the point there is attraction to another, then man up, face the music and call it quits.

No moral high horse, or he who is without sin bulldust, it's a low person that cheats on their partner. If the relationship is deteriorating to the point there is attraction to another, then man up, face the music and call it quits.

The chorus of Swan fan saints and the moral high ground. Listen to yourself.

My partner went to a hens night and slept with a dancer (The night before plugger broke the goal kicking record yay) wasn't a great experience but she isn't a bad person by any means. Made a decision, regretted it and we worked through it. It's a really individual thing.

Didn't say there was an excuse for it but everything is so black and white on here with judgement.

I may as well leave this alone I'm not on a crusade for Gary and don't particularly want to piss any posters off with my views really especially you as you are a solid contributor.

Yep, none at all. If you want to have sex with someone else then break up with your wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend and then you can have sex with whomever you want.

If Rohan had told his wife he wanted a divorce, and then got together with the trainer there would be no problem.

My partner went to a hens night and slept with a dancer (The night before plugger broke the goal kicking record yay) wasn't a great experience but she isn't a bad person by any means. Made a decision, regretted it and we worked through it. It's a really individual thing.

Didn't say there was an excuse for it but everything is so black and white on here with judgement.

I may as well leave this alone I'm not on a crusade for Gary and don't particularly want to piss any posters off with my views really especially you as you are a solid contributor.
Fair & interesting point of view BB
which I respect. Perhaps on my behalf it is real disappointment in Gaz given the circumstances with hit wife & what they went through together with the Bub.

With the benefit of a nights sleep on reflection I’d like to apologise for my insensitive viewpoint. Mainly for telling people to get off their high horse.

it’s certainly not a bad thing to respect another person and have the value of not cheating on someone you love or care about.

I looked at it from my own experience and something I decided to forgive and move on but that was individual and for me to apply that to every other circumstance in some defence is wrong.

I’m sorry for not thinking it through before posting and I won’t post again on this topic as it’s just not good form to seemingly defend the indefensible.

With the benefit of a nights sleep on reflection I’d like to apologise for my insensitive viewpoint. Mainly for telling people to get off their high horse.

it’s certainly not a bad thing to respect another person and have the value of not cheating on someone you love or care about.

I looked at it from my own experience and something I decided to forgive and move on but that was individual and for me to apply that to every other circumstance in some defence is wrong.

I’m sorry for not thinking it through before posting and I won’t post again on this topic as it’s just not good form to seemingly defend the indefensible.
All good Bb. You worry too much.

Sorry that happened to you and glad you got things back on track but there are mistakes and then there is just plain old s**t acts where the amount of disrespect for said partner is reprehensible. Anyway enough now. Good luck to you and your partner.

Last edited:

That must have taken some guts , good luck .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back