Traded Gary Rohan [traded to Geelong for #61 in three-way trade with Sydney and North Melbourne]

Remove this Banner Ad

what are his best attributes/major deficiencies? is he a bit slow?

i know he has been injured a lot.

Do you think he could play a role at halfback similar to callum mills so the latter could be freed up to go into the midfield?

Has all the tools but hasn’t been a good player under pressure. I could see him taking on a cheap kick behind play type quarterback role and taking off but I could equally see him getting squeezed out of the AFL system without finding a role. He really needs to be at the right team in the right role.

I suppose we'll just have to console ourselves with the fact we picked up Ben Cunnington just before you picked up this bloke.

Just checking through your achievements since landing the slow coach.
Let me see........................................no....................nothing!

I honestly think the Swans are happy just to free up his cap space and give him a crack at turning the corner at another club.

I'll give them this, they know they are on the slide and have moved to address it promptly.

Looks as though our slide is still significantly better than North's improvement, year after year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now he has been traded does that mean he will stop being s**t?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Geelong are clearly looking for success on Grand Final day ... in the half time sprint.

Seriously, this guy's numbers are alarmingly bad. Ranked 618 this year for average disposals ... out of 657. Has slumped to 8.4 disposals per game, down from the heady days of his epic 2015, when he averaged 11.

Geelong are clearly looking for success on Grand Final day ... in the half time sprint.

Seriously, this guy's numbers are alarmingly bad. Ranked 618 this year for average disposals ... out of 657. Has slumped to 8.4 disposals per game, down from the heady days of his epic 2015, when he averaged 11.
There's enough ballhogs in your side, you actually need someone to, you know, put some forward pressure on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back