Traded Gary Rohan [traded to Geelong for #61 in three-way trade with Sydney and North Melbourne]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd take him at the Lions on 2 years at 400-450K per year. Injury prone and can't get a consistent spot in the Swans seniors so a late pick should do it.

He has speed which we need inside 50, stick him up front and tell him to concentrate on tackling and pressure, has only just turned 27 so with some well overdue luck with injury he could have 4-5 years left.

I'd take him at the Lions on 2 years at 400-450K per year. Injury prone and can't get a consistent spot in the Swans seniors so a late pick should do it.

He has speed which we need inside 50, stick him up front and tell him to concentrate on tackling and pressure, has only just turned 27 so with some well overdue luck with injury he could have 4-5 years left.

Nooooope

Likely to be traded for Jordan Murdoch from Geelong. Seems like a fair trade.

I certainly won't be ripping any of my hair out over it...I can't afford too, I'm in the 3rd stage of hair loss!

Geelong need to replace Motlop and someone like Rohan seems like for like

Can run fast, but goes missing

Agree, very unlikely but I like what he does at his best and injury free, for minimal cost IMO he would be better than a few currently on our list.

Much better off putting time in to Cox or Starc if you want someone pacy.

Rohan disappears way too much to be any sort of helpful presence on our team. Wouldn't consider as anything other than depth.

Likely to be traded for Jordan Murdoch from Geelong. Seems like a fair trade.

I certainly won't be ripping any of my hair out over it...I can't afford too, I'm in the 3rd stage of hair loss!
We don't need another whipping boy. What makes you think he is coming to geelong

Rohan, lol, one of the worst pick 6 of all time, hope he goes to Geelong will fit in nicely there and is from the west coast

Why can't he play a role like Saad who sets play up with not a stack of the ball.

It did work for a while at the swans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s worrying me is why are Sydney offloading these players? They must have someone in their sights

Instead of looking for conspiracy theories how about you google what Rohan has been through this year & you might understand why he would want to go home.

Instead of looking for conspiracy theories how about you google what Rohan has been through this year & you might understand why he would want to go home.
Don’t need to google it, obviously a shocking situation, it did slip my mind though, so totally understandable why he would want to return. Is his partner from Geelong aswell?

Swans are definitely up to something. Very crafty!
All I know is that Tippo was going to QLD, & Buddy was going to NSW but the other club.
So when I hear that Free Agents Lynch & Gaff are going home to Victoria , that could mean something different.

Who knows if we're up to something but it may just amount to nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back