Nostradamus Lives Gary Rohan will be put on the LTI list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I have complete trust in this cubicle.

Does it provide information as to why he's going on the list? There were photos posted on the Swans site of him running today, but he's not been named for NAB, so who knows?

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I have complete trust in this cubicle.

Does it provide information as to why he's going on the list? There were photos posted on the Swans site of him running today, but he's not been named for NAB, so who knows?

hold on, just got a snapchat, knee problems

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
This cubicle smells like sh*t to be honest with you DapperJong ... No offence.

Maybe an air freshener will help?

m8 even if I eat the finest rose for dinner tonight, my morning sit-down is gonna stink.

The rumour is true though. And the cubicles track record so far... well.

m8 even if I eat the finest rose for dinner tonight, my morning sit-down is gonna stink.

The rumour is true though. And the cubicles track record so far... well.
Haha. Fair enough mate. The freshener would probably just get in the way and distract all those that enter the cubicle I guess.

I reckon this rumour has hit the skids anyway. You can push and strain as much as you like but I just don't think there's enough fibre to it for it to hold together really... Good luck though. :thumbsu:

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
GotTheGoodes

gFKsunQ.gif

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
DapperJong, I would like to buy your dunny.

special rumour just for you - the club thinks the are gonna do just fine this year.

Thought I'd try out the same cubicle that dank420 (handsome dude) has been visiting. Picked up this info.
North Koreans are well known for lavatorial espionage.

We need someone camped out in the Central station toilets permanently.
Then what would Rebecca W do for a job once her throne has been usurped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back