Toast Gary Rohan

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Swansfan51 is right about Rohan never becoming a high possession winner. I'm fine with that as long as he keeps up the defensive pressure and cleans up his disposal a little.

Ideally I think he'll just be that rioli style burst player who brings a heap of defensive pressure and the odd addition to the highlight reel, but never really dominating a game for four quarters.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Anyone can fill the possession numbers anyway

On the weekend i thought mcveigh was average but he got huge numbers

Ditto rampe

Rohan is performing his role well imo

If anything a few more goals is what id like

A lot of people are forgetting that he was out of the game for a couple of years with that nasty injury. Even though he's 24 I think he will still improve a bit more.

Yep, he really is two years behind where he "should" be in terms of development but at his age we can't say "well we want him to be a midfielder" and expect that to happen or even wait for it. That where he is position wise is great and that improvement is still there to come which is great in terms of what he offers at the moment and what he can offer in say a year or two

Yep, he really is two years behind where he "should" be in terms of development but at his age we can't say "well we want him to be a midfielder" and expect that to happen or even wait for it. That where he is position wise is great and that improvement is still there to come which is great in terms of what he offers at the moment and what he can offer in say a year or two
Give him shoes thatll help him not fall over and he will be there in a week imo :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back