kendrick

All Australian
Sep 20, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fitzroy..never forgotten!
Is anyone else over the Herals Suns obsession with Gary Buckenera being viewed as "The Oracle"

Some of his player ratings are laughable, His predictions rarely come to fruition based on last year's predictions..

Obviously with the 200 articles he has written eventually some of them will come true.

According to Gary, Marion Pickett is in the top 5 players at Richmond... Lol, He has played one game..

The bloke has never coached a team.. He has zero runs on the board..

He is actually worse than David King and his lame NFL type analysis he loves to do at half time like he is some master tactician..

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Is anyone else over the Herals Suns obsession with Gary Buckenera being viewed as "The Oracle"

Some of his player ratings are laughable, His predictions rarely come to fruition based on last year's predictions..

Obviously with the 200 articles he has written eventually some of them will come true.

According to Gary, Marion Pickett is in the top 5 players at Richmond... Lol, He has played one game..

He is actually worse than David King and his lame NFL type analysis he loves to do at half time like he is some master tactician..

He was coach of Sydney in 1993...

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I haven't read his reviews on other clubs, but the list ratings he gave us were scratch your head laughable. Not in regards to the subjective A grader vs other, but in regards to who he rated better or worse than other players on the same list. It's probably the worst list analysis I have seen.

kendrick

All Australian
Sep 20, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fitzroy..never forgotten!
I haven't read his reviews on other clubs, but the list ratings he gave us were scratch your head laughable. Not in regards to the subjective A grader vs other, but in regards to who he rated better or worse than other players on the same list. It's probably the worst list analysis I have seen.

Vlastuin is a c grader... All Australian Grimes is a B grader lol

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
20191024_183142.jpg

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
He was coach of Sydney in 1993...
That’s right so he was, pretty sure they finished dead last.
he rated vlaustin as c+ the same as soldo and McIntosh. Obviously hasn’t watched much football the last few years.

Mentallo

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2005
Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Pretty sure the week after he was sacked in 1994 and Barassi took over they played Carlton at the SCG, some mates and I flew up for the game and the Swans cheersquad had a giant sign that read "Sayonara Buckenera"

Swans fans appeared to be happy he was gone lol.

His articles are putrid, I stopped reading last year when I think he rated every teams trade period no worse than like a B-.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

Here's a tip, the Herald Sun is garbage, don't read it. You will improve your IQ just by doing this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda

He was talking about Paddy McCartin as if he was a C grade player ready to make the leap in 2020. The guy looks at stat sheets and nothing else. He has no idea.

At least he was smart enough to Franklin and Roughead instead of Tambling. Probably that record had put him in the mind of those who pay for him to write articles
Yeah but anyone would have done that.

Oh I see.. well played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back