Fixture Gather round tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I live in Adelaide and missed out, thinking the tickets would go on sale closer to the round, which I'm still kicking myself over.

Desperately in need of a ticket, never get to go to enough Freo games. I'm currently standing on the street with a cardboard sign saying 'Gather Round or Bust'.

I'd love to buy the adult ticket but if it leaves you with two junior tickets then I'd prefer if someone with the right configuration gets them instead.

Game tickets/resale/trade

I live in Adelaide and missed out, thinking the tickets would go on sale closer to the round, which I'm still kicking myself over.

Desperately in need of a ticket, never get to go to enough Freo games. I'm currently standing on the street with a cardboard sign saying 'Gather Round or Bust'.

I'd love to buy the adult ticket but if it leaves you with two junior tickets then I'd prefer if someone with the right configuration gets them instead.

Just buy the junior ticket and use that.

Selling x3 Category 4 Gather Round tickets plus GA tickets North v Brisbane. Access to 6 games total. DM if interested

More tickets will go on sale 1pm (ADL time) tomorrow!!

I'm also an Adelaide based Dockers tragic who missed out (was overseas) when tickets were released! I'll try and hit this thread up should I not be successful tomorrow. OT, but is there like a FB group (or similar) for SA/Adelaide based Dockers fans?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back