Gavin Wanganeen

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Jan Guy
The Power are quite concerned about his health. Apparently he is quite ill - suffering from "lead posioning".

Lead poisioning!! :confused:

Originally posted by Jan Guy
:) Have you heard the rumour about Gavin:

The Power are quite concerned about his health. Apparently he is quite ill - suffering from "lead posioning".

Gavin for the Brownlow!!!!!!

Is this the ridgy didge Oracle or some imposter ?

Hopefully unlike Zion we don't have to destroy our finals chances 5 times before we come good...

Time to end the analogy right there methinks. :p

Re: Re: Gavin Wanganeen

Originally posted by Nod
Is this the ridgy didge Oracle or some imposter ?

I have a feeling this might be ridgy didge!

It wasn't long ago that we had the thread on Jan Guy so I thought it was a bit funny at the time but have a look at when this poster first registered on Bigfooty.

March 2001, the strange thing about it though is that this is the first post. Unless it is Jan Guy why would have anyone posted back under that name back then?

Strange!

Does anyone know the odds on Wanga winning the Brownlow now? I noticed at AAMI that Thornton had him 5.00 against Voss 2.50 at the start of the game. That must have changed considerably now that Voss is to be laid up with knee surgery.

Just checked sportsbet. God, it's difficult to find a site where you can browse the odds! Wanganeen is 3.50 and Voss is 3.75.

Woohoo!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Gavin Wanganeen

Originally posted by Scott
I have a feeling this might be ridgy didge!

It wasn't long ago that we had the thread on Jan Guy so I thought it was a bit funny at the time but have a look at when this poster first registered on Bigfooty.

March 2001, the strange thing about it though is that this is the first post. Unless it is Jan Guy why would have anyone posted back under that name back then?

Strange!

Remember the server crash of 2002?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gavin Wanganeen

Originally posted by Scott
I suppose that might be a possible answer the question, I notice that they still have Mic59 down as if he was born in 1969, oh to have 10 years cut off your age! :D

Yeah, I PM'ed Bluey about that one but apparently no go. Not that it matters much, I act like a 14-yr old at footy matches anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back