The Law Gay Couples Vs Christian bakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course they can.

Your belief that there's no such thing as a wrong opinion is a perfect example of the existence of wrong opinions :)
No way.

You can disagree with someone's opinion can't you, that doesn't make the other person's opinion wrong does it?

Don't think so......

Why is Marriage Man/Woman?

I clearly said you're allowed to not like it, it makes you a bigot though.. Just like if you were to say you don't like Jews, Asians, Aboriginals.. You are allowed to, but it makes you a bigot.
Me thinks you don't understand the meaning of the word "bigot"......

No way.

You can disagree with someone's opinion can't you, that doesn't make the other person's opinion wrong does it?

Don't think so......
I believe an ancient space-faring reptilian race created us as an experiment and they currently live in the earth's core in an advanced space ship in order to monitor us.

Wrong, or a valid opinion?

I believe an ancient space-faring reptilian race created us as an experiment and they currently live in the earth's core in an advanced space ship in order to monitor us.

Wrong, or a valid opinion?
Think you just conceded defeat......

Never heard of Freedom of Speech?
There are 100's of gay clubs that dont allow straight's in.
Who are the bigots.......
Name one....and before you just name a club at random sans the slightest evidence...how would they know?
All I can say is thank God the Catholics did not get John Howard to tattoo all the gays foreheads, people like you would have a field day.

Name one....and before you just name a club at random sans the slightest evidence...how would they know?
All I can say is thank God the Catholics did not get John Howard to tattoo all the gays foreheads, people like you would have a field day.
So I can name one, then hang on, no I can't.
Ok......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never heard of Freedom of Speech?
There are 100's of gay clubs that dont allow straight's in.
Who are the bigots.......
This thread has literally turned in to what I said it would. People calling each others opinions stupid, aka being bigoted.

Brades 100000000000 - 0 rest of the forum.

Ah.
Not doing your work for you.

Look it up, give me a dictionary definition, wikipedia definition, google definition or your best mates definition.....

I dont care, get back to me.
So you accuse me of not knowing what it means, when clearly you're the one who doesn't know what it means..

Let's ask Webster's dictionary shall we?

Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

So you accuse me of not knowing what it means, when clearly you're the one who doesn't know what it means..

Let's ask Webster's dictionary shall we?

Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Thanks Mr Webster.
I rest my case......

Turn that figure around and that is the extent of the belting meds has been giving you recently!
You mean the part where meds though 1997 was 2016 and that China, India and Japan were involved in the asian financial crisis, when they weren't? Meds thinks he's some sort of wall street finance guy, when in fact he runs an off licence.

You mean the part where meds though 1997 was 2016 and that China, India and Japan were involved in the asian financial crisis, when they weren't? Meds thinks he's some sort of wall street finance guy, when in fact he runs an off licence.
How is this post in any way relevant to this thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back