Society/Culture Gay marriage 2 years in review

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like you just like to add 1 and 1 and get 25.
Your obligation to pay child support isn't dependent on whether your ex partner no longer wants to be friends with you.
Your obligation to pay child support is dependent on having a child to support.

Do you have a child to support?
If yes, pay your child support.
Simple.
they are still paying it just not until they have equal rights like they should as a parent. also good to see you avoided answering about if the father was the parent with custody in your scenario.

they are still paying...

Nek minit

just not until

So, they're not paying it.

Worse still , they're not paying it because their ex doesn't like em anymore.

Sounds like a really bad excuse to not support your child.
Is a really bad excuse to not support your child.

Man up. Pay up.

No NTTAWWTters and no muzzos/darkies.

Given how many aged care nurses are from the subcontinent where Christianity is an afterthought I wouldn't want to be too gung ho about hiring and firing based on what Jesus wants because Doris and Jim want their dinner by 4.30 and want to pay as little as possible for it.

Religious discrimination legislation needs to be a two way street.

For anything where you can discriminate based on religious grounds you must be able to be discriminate based on anti-religious grounds. It's the only fair outcome.

If you can fire me after finding out I am an atheist or refuse to hire me because you only want other Jesus people, then I am entitled to fire you when I find out you believe in Noah's Ark or not hire you if you have one of those fish stickers on your car.

Fair's fair, no?

The majority of men only pay when it suits them.

You're right, it suits the majority of men to contribute to the parenting of their children - that includes child payments. Because the majority of men love their children and have them in their best interest.

Your implication that the majority of Dad's are self centred dead beats is fargin hilarious! I mean you actually fall for mythical hyperbole that Dad's couldn't give a s*** about their kids.:sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:.

You're right, it suits the majority of men to contribute to the parenting of their children - that includes child payments. Because the majority of men love their children and have them in their best interest.

Your implication that the majority of Dad's are self centred dead beats is fargin hilarious! I mean you actually fall for mythical hyperbole that Dad's couldn't give a s*** about their kids.:sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:.

Not fargin hilarious but sad.
Your child support is conditional on your ex being friendly with you.
Get real.

Perhaps it's just natural selection at work.
People who shouldn't be influencing children are prevented from influencing children.

Nek minit

Man up. Pay up.
'Man up' is a harmful expression which is used to suppress mens emotional expression, grievances, in favor of a 'strong silent type'. One of the many reasons men kill themselves.

'Man up' is a harmful expression which is used to suppress mens emotional expression, grievances, in favor of a 'strong silent type'. One of the many reasons men kill themselves.

Have you read this thread?
Apparently all the bad things that happens to families is because men are prevented from seeing their kids.
So they stop paying their child support for their children.

Therefore, in this instance, 'man-up' is an entirely appropriate call to action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nek minit

Man up. Pay up.
so if you pay something have you paid it or not?
all
Have you read this thread?
Apparently all the bad things that happens to families is because men are prevented from seeing their kids.
So they stop paying their child support for their children.

Therefore, in this instance, 'man-up' is an entirely appropriate call to action.
everything is only mens fault funny how you never blame females for anything utterly partisan

Right, using it against men who aren't allowed to see their children isn't suppressing male grievances or emotionality at all :rolleyes: This is a good example of why the term should just be shelved altogether.

so if you pay something have you paid it or not?
all

everything is only mens fault funny how you never blame females for anything utterly partisan

Isn't this thread about how alpha-males are so awesome they formed a group to celebrate their celibacy because they're not awesome enough to attract a mating partner. Which, going by the logic in this thread, means it's just natural selection at work.

I'm just providing some balance.

Woe is me, my ex-partner doesn't want to be my friend. I'll stop supporting my children because I'm a man.
Cool story bro.

Right, using it against men who aren't allowed to see their children isn't suppressing male grievances or emotionality at all :rolleyes: This is a good example of why the term should just be shelved altogether.

Real alpha-males don't have grievances or emotionality :heartribbon: do they?
Their local Incel chapter will llook down on any males having any of that.
Have beer, eat a pie. Be a man.

Women are oppressing men because men can't see their children so men are sooking it up by not paying their child support.

Two words.

Man.
Up.

Real alpha-males don't have grievances or emotionality :heartribbon: do they?
Their local Incel chapter will llook down on any males having any of that.
Have beer, eat a pie. Be a man.

You're pushing the same harmful myths about masculinity as the incels.

Women are oppressing men because men can't see their children so men are sooking it up by not paying their child support.

Once again, this harmful notion that men who have grievances or are emotional are not real men. This is an antiquated stiff upper lip mentality.

Are people marrying turtles yet? No? Corey, you lied to me!!!

You're pushing the same harmful myths about masculinity as the incels.

Once again, this harmful notion that men who have grievances or are emotional are not real men. This is an antiquated stiff upper lip mentality.

The same self proclaimed alpha-males are sooking like babies about having to financially support their children.
These self proclaimed real men are sooking because their ex doesn't wanna be friends with them anymore, so they take it out on their kids.

These self proclaimed real men also attribute family problems to their absence from a child's home.

Man up, pay your child support if you are interested in the welfare of your children. Don't be a sook. Simple.

The same self proclaimed alpha-males are sooking like babies about having to financially support their children.
These self proclaimed real men are sooking because their ex doesn't wanna be friends with them anymore, so they take it out on their kids.

These self proclaimed real men also attribute family problems to their absence from a child's home.

Man up, pay your child support if you are interested in the welfare of your children. Don't be a sook. Simple.
According to you men should pay their support if they have a child to support and also if they are interested in the welfare of their child.

So according to Number37 you must man up and pay your support even if you knew your ex partner was a crackhead who spent all the money on the s**t because you're interested in the welfare of your child and if you have a child you should pay support according to his wonderful logic.

According to you men should pay their support if they have a child to support and also if they are interested in the welfare of their child.

So according to Number37 you must man up and pay your support even if you knew your ex partner was a crackhead who spent all the money on the s**t because you're interested in the welfare of your child and if you have a child you should pay support according to his wonderful logic.

You could woman-up if you want.
Just pay your child support. Simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back