Society/Culture Gay marriage 2 years in review

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool so we should keep paying support when it puts our kid at further risk of poor outcomes. Great to know that's how you think.

So you care so much about your child's poor outcomes that you decide to withhold child support.

Must be a lot of crack-head single mothers stopping alpha-males from seeing their children.
Or, you are full of s**t.
Child support, man-up and pay up.
Simple.

So you care so much about your child's poor outcomes that you decide to withhold child support.

Must be a lot of crack-head single mothers stopping alpha-males from seeing their children.
Or, you are full of s**t.
Child support, man-up and pay up.
Simple.
So acording to your logic it is right to support my child's mother's drug use because paying support is thge right thing to do :drunk:

So acording to your logic it is right to support my child's mother's drug use because paying support is thge right thing to do :drunk:

So according to your logic your child's mother is crack-head because you don't want to pay your child support. :drunk:
Man-up, pay up.
Simple.

If men are so delinquent at raising children, then surely two men are worse.

Only men who don't want to pay child support are delinquent.

But they're Incel alpha-males, so they're not really men. They're just people who want to be men, so they go to a meeting where the Incel alpha-male grand poobar tells them how to become men. No guarantees.

Only men who don't want to pay child support are delinquent.

But they're Incel alpha-males, so they're not really men. They're just people who want to be men, so they go to a meeting where the Incel alpha-male grand poobar tells them how to become men. No guarantees.
How are you an incel if you have children?

So according to your logic your child's mother is crack-head because you don't want to pay your child support. :drunk:
Man-up, pay up.
Simple.
deflect all you like legitimately you have shown males paying child support is paramount to a childs welfare.

The same self proclaimed alpha-males are sooking like babies about having to financially support their children.
These self proclaimed real men are sooking because their ex doesn't wanna be friends with them anymore, so they take it out on their kids.

You're mindlessly repeating yourself because you can't defend your comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real alpha-males don't have grievances or emotionality :heartribbon: do they?

Yes they do! You're confusing Alpha males with toxic cowardly phuckwits.

Alpha is about being able to show your vulnerability along with the many other traits of TRUE Alpha. Like guidance, protection, provision etc etc.

Although derailing the thread you're out of your depth on this subject, you've naively skewed the view of male / alpha to mean something bad.

Next you'll be accusing everyone on this thread that they think gay males can't be alpha - which of course they can and are.

I am not defending my comments.
It is you that is getting all emotionality about man'ing-up.

There's nothing wrong with getting emotional, you seem to keep putting a negative spin on it. Yes, i think it's a harmful directive to ask men to keep a stiff upper lip. We know that it leads to mental health problems, including suicide.

sick bastards, why don't they let kids just be kids. There's plenty time for them to learn about that s**t.
Conservatives: “Gay marriage is just another step along the path to societal degeneration”
Progressives: “lol society isn’t degenerating”
Society: *degenerates*
Progressives:
Kids ought to be taught to have a healthy and engaged relationship with their own body.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back