Gay Milestone Thread ahoy!

Remove this Banner Ad

kuepper

Club Legend
May 21, 2001
Bootown.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well I just notice I posted 299, and thought I'd share my 300th with you Freo guys and gals ...

Now what it is worth who knows, but I hope some of my arrogant, offensive dribble may have made you smile occasionally, and if so, my job here has been done ;)

That said, roll on 2002, damn I'm looking forward to a new season!

Well done Jas!

Yes you have put a few smiles on my face with your funny "dribble" and Im sure you have with many others. Congrats again and looking forward to the next 300 great posts! :p

Whilst on the 'gay' subject, I was having a look at an article on the main page page of realfooty - http://www.realfooty.com.au

Does Craig Ellis look like he is wearing makeup? He looks like he is all dressed up to go down to the fudge-packing factory.

He is big big pansy.

Geez Kuepper, i thought this was genuine...i thought it might be your 1000th. Only 300, you seem like you have been here forever, maybe thats a good thing that in 300 posts you have made everybody remember you.

Or maybe its just cos your annoying :D

No, whilst it seems forever, it was only late May Jod that I started to preach from the pulpit of Football truth, and made all you my parishoners in the search for purity in supporting the correct team in our beloved state.

I have failed dismally, but I am sure at least you guys get something to worked up by, and I even use punctuation as well! ;)

I'll hang around and needle you through the summer too ... so don't think you have escaped my clutches yet!

Cheers guys for the words, appreciated.

Originally posted by kuepper
No, whilst it seems forever, it was only late May Jod that I started to preach from the pulpit of Football truth, and made all you my parishoners in the search for purity in supporting the correct team in our beloved state.

I have failed dismally, but I am sure at least you guys get something to worked up by, and I even use punctuation as well! ;)

I'll hang around and needle you through the summer too ... so don't think you have escaped my clutches yet!

Cheers guys for the words, appreciated.

Well the Dockers clan is building so its going to be great next season with the rivalry between the two clubs spilling onto BF. Will be there to rub in the two huge losses the Dockers will have at the hands of the mighty Eagles!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back