Review GBU vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

In general, Mackay had a poor game - and he's now had several poor games in a row. Under normal circumstances, he'd probably be getting very close to being dropped right about now.

However, that particular incident (the attempted tackle on Pearce) was a positive from his game. Unfortunately, the board's resident gutter trolls insist on mocking him for it.

how was it a positive? he failed to execute. he should of at least given away a free to hold them up.

I know he's found his role at HB but i'm pretty keen to see Milera go on the ball for patches for this very reason. We need his speed an intent in the guts to get us out of this funk. Our midfield group is like watching 4 Murray Princess's trying to do a U-Turn all at once

Wilson would make it 5 .

I know he's found his role at HB but i'm pretty keen to see Milera go on the ball for patches for this very reason. We need his speed an intent in the guts to get us out of this funk. Our midfield group is like watching 4 Murray Princess's trying to do a U-Turn all at once

I would as well. He's found a bit of a mean streak this season, and does profile as a wing a bit better than half back; seeing his kick is more of a weapon in the medium/short ranges then long.

Half back is a good breakout position though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back