GC Suns DT/SC in 2012.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys - any updates on Coad? He did a hammy didn't he earlier on?

Is he best 22?

Yeah, he did a hammy late last season I'm pretty sure as well. Was the runner for the intra club match; probably match fit now, yet as Sunny said he's on the rookie list. unlikely to get games.

hi fellas , i see on the previous page there was talk about Hall having very good job security and will play rd 1 .. i'm presuming u all agree with that ??

i havent seen him play does he have much scoring pot ? just a small fwd or will get run up the ground regulary too ?

cheers in advance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edit: Sorry Sunny now i just made you look silly, haha. Sorry just checked and he did play those games than saw your post after it.

Anyway what about Kyal Horsely surprised not to see him yet considering his maturity and help he could give to your midfield.

Edit: Sorry Sunny now i just made you look silly, haha. Sorry just checked and he did play those games than saw your post after it.

Anyway what about Kyal Horsely surprised not to see him yet considering his maturity and help he could give to your midfield.

Your guess is as good as ours. :D

Simply put, we have no senior spots available so he cannot get elevated. Although it is a bit disappointing that we didn't get to see him in the NAB Cup at all.

He might have some trouble breaking into the midfield in 2013. Ablett, Rischitelli being there. Swallow, Prestia, McKenzie, Bennell etc. would then have some 40 games experience. Plus now Aaron Hall to compete with, not to mention the debut of O'Meara running through there.

We'll see how it goes though. But won't be playing this year, unless we have someone go on the LTI.

So whats the consensus on Karmichael ? Is he going to be able to lift his average by playing mids ? I assume he is a lock for 22 games if fit...

So whats the consensus on Karmichael ? Is he going to be able to lift his average by playing mids ? I assume he is a lock for 22 games if fit...

I would think so as well, his body is definitely match hardened. Its the miles in the legs that he may need a break from.

Mind you he's lost 5kg over the Summer for the midfield opportunity and has shown some pretty damn good signs for a 2nd year player in the preseason.

I would think a range between 50-80. I cant see him being REAL consistent yet at this stage, time will tell.

Whats the go with Sexton? Will he get much game time and how many games will he play? Just trying to work out whether I choose Sexy or Sam Rowe from Carlton to use on my forward bench as a cash cow.

cheers.

Interesting question. I think Sexton might get between 10-15 games this year, depending on how he goes. He's been training all pre-season in the midfield, and has played most (if not all?) of the NAB Cup and now named for round 1. Coaches certainly seem keen on playing him this year, that's for sure.

I really don't know how he'll score though. 40-50ish? I think 2013 he'll be much better. DT-wise, anyway. I like what I've seen from him so far. But not sure he's DT relevant quite yet.

Interesting question. I think Sexton might get between 10-15 games this year, depending on how he goes. He's been training all pre-season in the midfield, and has played most (if not all?) of the NAB Cup and now named for round 1. Coaches certainly seem keen on playing him this year, that's for sure.

I really don't know how he'll score though. 40-50ish? I think 2013 he'll be much better. DT-wise, anyway. I like what I've seen from him so far. But not sure he's DT relevant quite yet.

Sounds like he will get more games then Rowe then (too much comp with Waite, hampson), so will be a good option off the bench considering the money I have left. Thanks for your help!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back