Analysis Single Malt GC Sporting Updates (TITANS NEWZ)

Remove this Banner Ad

Both the Suns/Titans destroyed by respective Vic/NSW officials this week. It happens too often.
We are too nice on the Gold Coast-Tweed.
Suns were not destroyed by officials this week. What game did you watch? Free kicks 18 vs 18. Can you give examples? Yes, as usual some dubious calls but both ways.

We lost because we could not convert our opportunities and our usual mistakes/turnovers. We were our own worst enemy.

Suns were not destroyed by officials this week. What game did you watch? Free kicks 18 vs 18. Can you give examples? Yes, as usual some dubious calls but both ways.

We lost because we could not convert our opportunities and our usual mistakes/turnovers. We were our own worst enemy.

non 50m penalty resulting in a goal
Numerous 50m penalties not given to us
Player taking a dive resulting in a goal
Numerous holding the ball given to them and not to us
Nothing short of disgraceful

Before you do a counter attack just remember I was polite enough to give you those examples as requested.

The VFL is a disgrace

It

Before you do a counter attack just remember I was polite enough to give you those examples as requested.

The VFL is a disgrace
It was pretty even bods. I saw a few drops and in the backs from the suns players that the dogs didn't get

The VFL is a disgrace
I could name exactly the same crap the other way. Yes, umpires were very ordinary but both ways. Thanks for the examples, I was curious :) You honestly did not see bad calls against WB? Just finished watching Lions vs Melbourne. Again, terrible umpires sometimes, but again probably the same for both teams.

I think that by watching other games that don't involve the Suns it allows a a bit of development in assessing things in a neutral sense.

Fought the game out well. The Perenara issue between us and him continues to grow. I’m not convinced by the bite at all. He’s got a mouth guard in and he’s getting up to play the ball with an arm shoved in his mouth. Regroup and go again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back