Review GC v GWS. It's finally over. - Rd 23

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a beautiful morning on the GC. Later this arvo today will be topped off by a glorious afternoon and evening of Suns neafl and afl footy.
Bring it.
What about QAFL Bods both Broadbeach and Sufers at home in finals.
Gold Coast Beautiful 1 day perfect the next.
Winning

Given how much GWS will dominate us in the 1s I doubt Rankine would have seen much of it just sitting in the forward pocket. He missed big chunks of time last week in the 2s so would have blown up pretty quick this week.

Match committee isn't just Dew. It's medical team, some senior players might get input etc. I can understand the call to not play him.
It was medical team.
"High speed hamstring risk due to limited match loading and recent strain. "
So l'm told.

Things I want to see
- a win for starts be nice!

Rischa to have a true to character seminal moment - a chase down tackle, a diving mark something that will go down in the memory as a true Richa moment

Bowes to play midfield and show us what he's got!
Sexton to get to 40 goals
Ben King to kick 2-3
No injuries!

Ok i just presented Ben King with his jersey

Very well mannered

I said what an honour it is to present it to him and please have a long successful career with us so it’s worth something special in my home.
So I’ve tried to plant a seed.

So blame me if he is added to the bedwetter list

See u post game

Last edited:

Very well mannered

I said what an honour it is to present it to him and please have a long successful career with us so it’s worth something special in my home.

See u post game

Great job mate you’ve done your part in sewing the seed - I met him at the VIC members after match function and he was extremely accommodating and friendly certainly a mature lad beyond his years with his head screwed on right. He seems happy at the club.

I will be intently watching!

I must say that whatever happens and despite our win loss ratio this year I have really enjoyed watching our SUNS develop and grow. Incredible wins over Fremantle, Carlton and then the Bulldogs away from home. I am excited and anticipating what next season will bring.

Let’s give this last game all we’ve got. Challenge Accepted!

Last edited:

Very well mannered

See u post game
You didn't monologue at him did you Bods? ;)

Pinged to work 11hours from 7pm tonight so I'll be keeping track of this one from afar.

Everyone play nice and those of you at the game, Raise a drink to Rischa in my honor

Let's finish 2019 off in the right fashion

All the best lads and lasses - BRM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You didn't monologue at him did you Bods? ;)

Pinged to work 11hours from 7pm tonight so I'll be keeping track of this one from afar.

Everyone play nice and those of you at the game, Raise a drink to Rischa in my honor

Let's finish 2019 off in the right fashion

All the best lads and lasses - BRM

Ha ha no I fit it all in maybe a 30second period of time at most. Kept it fast and Simple.

Jersey #34 to the pool room

Witts absolutely towelled Mumford the last time we played them.
15 disposals, 49 hitouts, 7 clearances, 1 goal assist, 6 free kicks for with Mumford unable to compete fairly.

Looking for him to set the tone again tonight.

Damn
2 easy shots missed

Cameron kicks their only chance.

It was medical team.
"High speed hamstring risk due to limited match loading and recent strain. "
So l'm told.
Do we need a new team of docs?

Other clubs seem to patch em up and role out players. With us it’s a bruise and 10 weeks. Harden the * up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back