Review GC v GWS. It's finally over. - Rd 23

Old Sol

Senior List
Oct 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
5 goals 12 behinds is pretty miserable. I'd be a whole lot happier if it was sitting closer to 9 goals at 3 qtr time

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Charlie needs to learn not to give away silly frees

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
There is zero pressure on the Giants players. Shouldn’t matter it’s the last game. These blokes are supposed to be professional footballers, act like professional footballers.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
When is it time to talk about the fact that Touk isnt anything more then a C grade footballer? Great guy and loves the club, but is a small, not overly quick mid, who doesnt rack up big numbers and doesnt use the ball well. Great tackler and pressure player but thats about it

Sun Stormer

Mature Age Recruit
Jul 27, 2018
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
When is it time to talk about the fact that Touk isnt anything more then a C grade footballer? Great guy and loves the club, but is a small, not overly quick mid, who doesnt rack up big numbers and doesnt use the ball well. Great tackler and pressure player but thats about it
About time somebody else brought it up. Good guys we don't need..... hard to find A grade players out there tonight.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
About time somebody else brought it up. Good guys we don't need..... hard to find A grade players out there tonight.
He doesnt bring anything to the table other then a few hack kicks forward and tackling. He isnt going to improve much further either

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
There’s worse than Touk out there.. same guys were hanging it on Brodie too

Hopefully lukosious gets traded back to Adelaide he’s cooked and no heart for this team

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
As long as Lemmens gets a game my AFL dream isn’t over.
Can Dew coach?

Seriously we have been disgraceful, no positives in this season whatsoever. We are as bad as we have ever been. I don’t think anyone could blame King and Luko for walking

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Can Dew coach?

Seriously we have been disgraceful, no positives in this season whatsoever. We are as bad as we have ever been. I don’t think anyone could blame King and Luko for walking
Who knows time will tell about Dew.
He’s inherited a shocking list put together by previous list managers though. 26 first round picks and name our best 5 mids drafted in 9 years.

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Can Dew coach?

Sensing you're a bit jaded Iva

Time for a long holiday old mate, We all could use one.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Can Dew coach?

You can hope for improvement with Luko King and Rankine but the biggest concern for me is the bare cupboard in the 50-100 gamers who should be stepping up to the next level
Newsflash.They aint stepping up

I know I’m probably the outlier here but it’s going to be a long off season/7 months. Going to miss seeing the boys running around. Hoping we can acquire some great talent in the trade period and draft and have a more competitive and successful year next year. Well done to everyone for sticking fat and getting behind the boys no matter what this year. We will succeed and be a great team it just takes time.

Back