Podcast GCSUNSCAST - Gold Coast Suns Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

robo_1

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Mitch Cleary joins me to discuss what is going wrong at the Suns and how to fix it.
Totally agree on the development it has always lacked.. you’re 100% on lynch and could probably say similar about Prestia I can’t think of anyone apart from Lyons who has gone on to another club and set the world on fire

The only time our neafl side has had any sort of success was under the current Southport coach and even he didn’t have a real lot to work with having academy top ups after most of the list was injured

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
This weeks show will feature Michael "Fish" Whiting. If you have any questions regarding what he may witness at the suns? what he is told? Or his recent article which caused a bit of fuss here recently let me know and I'll be sure to ask him on air.

Mr Bods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
This weeks show will feature Michael "Fish" Whiting. If you have any questions regarding what he may witness at the suns? what he is told? Or his recent article which caused a bit of fuss here recently let me know and I'll be sure to ask him on air.
Just ask him if he’s aware of how United the Suns Fan Base now are in boning Dew

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Glitchy everywhere. I think the cable from mixer to pc is on the way out. Caused every input source to have audio clipping.
I'll attempt to fix it tonight. I can at least re record my audio and try to normalise the clipping spikes. No guarantees but it should at least make it more tolerable to listen too.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The GCSUNSCAST is looking to make some changes to become more feasible financially and mentally for me as it gets harder to get shows out.

What are the parts of the show you like?
Guests, opinions, analysis?
How do you prefer to listen to it?
Live, Podcast or YouTube?

Thanks for your support. I didn't think I'd get to 100 episodes 4 years ago when I started and hope to find a way to keep it going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad