robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What would you want to hear from him?
I'll need to do a bit of research on him myself im not familiar with his work

Nothing in particular but he seems to have a bit of inside access and puts out more media than the club.. 2 of his recent gcb articles are and insight to traveling to play North Melbourne and a bbq at wellers house on Sunday... so might be able to add a bit of a different angle to the podcast

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Huge win for the suns this week.
The first since the podcast started.
So plenty to talk about hit me up with any questions or discussion topics for this weeks episode.
Controversial one. Barlow, should he or should he not play in AFL team.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ok it gives me great pleasure to announce next weeks GCSUNSCAST guest, our biggest guest to date.
CALLUM TWOMEY
Callum is an AFL journalist best known for his work on Afl.com.au and specializes in covering the u18 squads and draft. Every year he puts out regular phantom drafts and also hosts the "Road to the Draft" Podcast.

If you have any questions you'd like tom and myself to ask callum regarding the draft kids this year, the GC Suns academy kids, suns drafted players in the last few years or any suns related questions please comment below.

Witch1

Team Captain
Sep 4, 2016
MCG
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ok it gives me great pleasure to announce next weeks GCSUNSCAST guest, our biggest guest to date.
CALLUM TWOMEY
Callum is an AFL journalist best known for his work on Afl.com.au and specializes in covering the u18 squads and draft. Every year he puts out regular phantom drafts and also hosts the "Road to the Draft" Podcast.

If you have any questions you'd like tom and myself to ask callum regarding the draft kids this year, the GC Suns academy kids, suns drafted players in the last few years or any suns related questions please comment below.
Well done, $unners. I suppose Callum Twomey is a bit of a name on the Gold Coast landscape.. Genuinely applaud you for your podcasts which I've listened to a few. Despite my misgivings about 17er's part, he comes across as genial and knowledgeable, kudos again.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
CALLUM TWOMEY

I am sure you will ask him about Suns draft.

What is your view on restricted/unrestricted agency and how would you improve it?

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
CALLUM TWOMEY

I’d be interested to know if he has any mail on any of the younger kids at the Academy.....ones that are too young to have played NEAFL yet.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Big episode this week,
Besides Cal Twomey being interviewed about the 2018 draft and suns academy players, I have plenty to say about the disgraceful performance dished up last night and we question what is going on at the suns behind closed doors.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Big episode this week,
Besides Cal Twomey being interviewed about the 2018 draft and suns academy players, I have plenty to say about the disgraceful performance dished up last night and we question what is going on at the suns behind closed doors.

How can these weak insipid Little Petals not only constantly disrespect their fans and our Beautiful Little City as a “brand” but do that to Harbs is my question.

Get these little pissants to front up and take questions not from the media guy from the Suns Website but to the real media.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
How can these weak insipid Little Petals not only constantly disrespect their fans and our Beautiful Little City as a “brand” but do that to Harbs is my question.

Get these little pissants to front up and take questions not from the media guy from the Suns Website but to the real media.
Unfortunately the media team at the suns wont even return my emails to open up any form of dialogue with me until the listenership is considerably higher im afraid they dont take me seriously.

Sun Stormer

Mature Age Recruit
Jul 27, 2018
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Big episode this week,
How do I find the PodCast. Keen to have a listen and when is it on?

NOBBYS

All Australian
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Well done getting Callum Twomey.
Just a couple of questions for Cal
1 How does he see our 2016 Draft choice Bowes Brodie Scheer Scrimshaw and Ainsworth should we have expected more from them
at this stage or are we too impatient?
2 If as expected we have Picks 2and 3 in this years draft; who would he consider the two best running midfielders with good disposal
most suitable for our needs?
Thank you

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Lol
Shot of an email to Gil Mclachlan requesting an interview for GCSUNSCAST. Dont like my chances but then again i did the same think with cal twomey and that worked out great.
Fingers crossed im sure alot of people here would like to ask Gil a few questions.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast

our first guest on the show Cal Twomey discusses our draft options and the suns academy talents,
while i go all "MR BODS" and start attacking the club and the supporters.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
With the Official News That a certain gutless and disloyal poor excuse of a captain is exercising his right to free agency, there are so many questions now to consider. Do we match and force a trade? let him go and take compo? what do we do with the 1.2 million that was put aside for him? and so much more. we will discuss this on next weeks podcast.

what do you think about this situation???

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Don't call this Sunscast. Call it something else.
i've moved all relevant posts since SunnerSS posted in your original thread with his new podcast to a new thread (this one).
didn't really think there was a need to rename your original thread, play nice haha.

you can discuss the name of the podcast here.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Looking for a new guest after the success with callum twomey.
Any suggestions?
Unfortunately anyone at the club seems to be off limits at the time being so a focus on media or people outside the club that can provide an insight into the industry or have strong opinions in the suns.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Looking for a new guest after the success with callum twomey.
Any suggestions?
Unfortunately anyone at the club seems to be off limits at the time being so a focus on media or people outside the club that can provide an insight into the industry or have strong opinions in the suns.
You could invite Hamilton and ask why he makes up lies about Suns. Whiting would be a reasonable guest.

Back