Podcast GCSUNSCAST - Gold Coast Suns Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking for a new guest after the success with callum twomey.
Any suggestions?
Unfortunately anyone at the club seems to be off limits at the time being so a focus on media or people outside the club that can provide an insight into the industry or have strong opinions in the suns.

Get Hamilton in. See if he has the Kahunas to front up.

Looking for a new guest after the success with callum twomey.
Any suggestions?
Unfortunately anyone at the club seems to be off limits at the time being so a focus on media or people outside the club that can provide an insight into the industry or have strong opinions in the suns.

Have you tried Tom Boswell?

this week we discuss the Time bomb that was Tom Lynch, what really happened, we give the journo's a bit of a clip and try to understand steven may's Captaincy Ultimatum.

Trying again to get an audience with officials at the club. Please put forward any topics or questions to seek answers for.

Why are we so "unlucky" with injuries?
Too many young blokes, not enough senior bodies?
Bad technique?
The weather?
Wet pre-seasons?
Too much travel?
Not enough medical & conditioning support?
Poor coaching?
or just plain, dumb luck?

Why are we so "unlucky" with injuries?
Too many young blokes, not enough senior bodies?
Bad technique?
The weather?
Wet pre-seasons?
Too much travel?
Not enough medical & conditioning support?
Poor coaching?
or just plain, dumb luck?
Probably all above :) Then I look at Lions this year.

NEED GCSUNSCAST FANS HELP

the GCS v Bris game next week
Saturday 18th August 7.30pm will be the first time tom and myself will be at the game together. So as we meet IRL for the first time we would like to invite all of our listeners to meet us aswell.

Unfortunately i dont have a banner, sash or shirt advertising the GCSUNSCAST to make it easy for you all to find us so besides posting a picture and playing a game of wheres wally im looking for suggestions of an identifiable location around the ground for fans to meet us and chat suns.
So any suggestions?

NEED GCSUNSCAST FANS HELP

the GCS v Bris game next week
Saturday 18th August 7.30pm will be the first time tom and myself will be at the game together. So as we meet IRL for the first time we would like to invite all of our listeners to meet us aswell.

Unfortunately i dont have a banner, sash or shirt advertising the GCSUNSCAST to make it easy for you all to find us so besides posting a picture and playing a game of wheres wally im looking for suggestions of an identifiable location around the ground for fans to meet us and chat suns.
So any suggestions?

1.Members Bar (I guess everyone is not a member)
2. Outside the Bar In The NW Corner Near Aisle 142 is a good spot as it’s overlooking the ground (might be called the Light Tower Bar??)

Last edited:
The Q Clash is this week with what shapes as an interesting 16th edition. We go in as underdogs against a club that should be our arch nemesis.

Do you believe the Q Clash is a true rivalry?
If so what are the key moments in Q Clash history to you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Q Clash is this week with what shapes as an interesting 16th edition. We go in as underdogs against a club that should be our arch nemesis.

Do you believe the Q Clash is a true rivalry?
If so what are the key moments in Q Clash history to you?

Steven May bulldozing Stefan Martin. Gaz gave the big fella a shove and Maysie lost his mind for a second, jumping into the bump when he could have laid a bruising bump by setting himself, but Martin came at him a bit faster than he thought and bang! Suns actually lost, ruining their perfect start to the season, then tumbled out of the top 8 during the losses of May’s suspension.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Host's of the GCSunscast Shane and Tom will be available to meet fans and discuss the gold coast suns, the podcast, football, videogames and life.

Meeting at the Yellow Life Saving Tower near Gate 3 from 6pm-7pm.
saturday 18th august at metricon stadium Suns V Lions game.

Unfortunately no episode this week ladies and gents.
Ive come down with the flu and can barely talk. But thanks to those that showed up for the meet and greet was great to have a chat.

Will be back next week for the post season wrap of the suns.

Unfortunately no episode this week ladies and gents.
Ive come down with the flu and can barely talk. But thanks to those that showed up for the meet and greet was great to have a chat.

Will be back next week for the post season wrap of the suns.

Get better soon mate. I had the flu last week then had a crook back for the last week. Hopefully you can get a bit of this glorious sunshine and bounce back soon.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

This week we discuss the suns 2018 season and what the offseason looks like.

Its been a nice break but im planning a new episode.
Along the lines of Rumours and facts.
Have sought for a statement from the club over certain rumours over the last month and looking to bring the clubs truth to light.
But this is the silly season and rumours are rife. We will look at the pros and cons of some of these rumours regarding player trades.

Prior to this i plan on uploading all of the seasons podcasts to youtube as a back catalog for those who might want to listen back to episodes such as our Callum twomey special.

for anyone interested.
i've uploaded the first 8 episodes of the season to youtube.
will upload more tomorrow arvo. the link for my youtube page is below.

32Bitshane
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK9LMbG8wTl0oawMYNcYFmA

All episodes are now available via youtube at this link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK9LMbG8wTl0oawMYNcYFmA

in future episodes will be posted to youtube within a day of it going live on soundcloud.
feel free to do all that youtube stuff, click, subscribe, like, comment etc...

New GCSUNSCAST recording tonight any questions or discussions to focus on?

Enjoyed listening to the podcast back on Monday. I’ve got a few mates of mine who are NRL types that tell me they have subscribed to it, so please try and be a bit educational at times with how FA/Trade/Drafting works which is what you have been doing already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back