Podcast GCSUNSCAST - Gold Coast Suns Podcast

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
On tonights episode of the GCSUNSCAST we discuss the loss to st kilda. Was it heartbreaking or gallant?

There is a new suns podcast in town we give our thoughts on what the club is doing. What are your thoughts on it?

We also look ahead to the 1st home game at metricon stadium and if the boys can back up against a rampaging fremantle.

As always give us your thoughts and discussion topics below and we hope you tune in at 7pm qld time tonight.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
On tonights episode of the GCSUNSCAST we discuss the loss to st kilda. Was it heartbreaking or gallant?

There is a new suns podcast in town we give our thoughts on what the club is doing. What are your thoughts on it?

We also look ahead to the 1st home game at metricon stadium and if the boys can back up against a rampaging fremantle.

As always give us your thoughts and discussion topics below and we hope you tune in at 7pm qld time tonight.

I’ve already said I’m pretty disappointed that the Club didn’t link up with you blokes for their official podcast.
You two are going the hard yards.

In regards to our loss I’m very relieved we weren’t flogged which was my biggest fear.

Having watched all the other games though and with all the upsets I’m now worried it’s the closest we will get to a win all year.

There has been stunning improvement in our fellow cellar dwellers and I don’t expect the teams like Norff Essendon etc who were poor to continue to be poor.

Anyway it all comes down to whether “challenge accepted” is just a media campaign or whether our young men believe it and live it.

If it’s the latter then we will be ok.

Old Sol

Senior List
Oct 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’ve already said I’m pretty disappointed that the Club didn’t link up with you blokes for their official podcast.
You two are going the hard yards.

In regards to our loss I’m very relieved we weren’t flogged which was my biggest fear.

Having watched all the other games though and with all the upsets I’m now worried it’s the closest we will get to a win all year.

There has been stunning improvement in our fellow cellar dwellers and I don’t expect the teams like Norff Essendon etc who were poor to continue to be poor.

Anyway it all comes down to whether “challenge accepted” is just a media campaign or whether our young men believe it and live it.

If it’s the latter then we will be ok.
I too can't see this squad winning too many games this season. Having said that I though last weekends effort looked as good or better than most of our games over the last few years. More encouraging was the show we got from the younger less experienced players. Powell, Ballard, Macpherson and Lukosius all haven played less than 20 games and contributed or showed plenty of promise. The club
has dramatically increased the resources it allocates to developing these players and we are already starting to see some promising results.

Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
Not a controversial choice, but Harbrow = BOG. Bowes has been very good in both matches. Holman really made his presence felt, but the commentators didn't seem to notice. I would have had him in the team against St Kilda too. The highlight though was Plugger Swallow kicking a goal to put us in front again. When did he learn how to kick straight?

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Met Shane for the 2nd time on Sunday and Thom for the first time.
Both come across as great guys (poison chalice that wrap maybe coming from me) and we are very fortunate to have them being the unofficial voices of the fan base.
cheers mate.
great meeting you again.
we will be trying to setup another meet and greet throughout the year. working on getting some Gcsunscast shirts made so its easier to spot us. we love talking footy and meeting other suns fans.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
ive been struck down with the flu and cant do the show tonight. hoping to get one in this week just depends how well i recover

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
PSA:
remember my fellow suns fans to take some timeout for yourself and REST.
unfortunately I've been the victim of overworking myself professionally, with my hobbys, health and fitness and my relationships causing me to become quite ILL these last few days. i should be fine but have been advised to rest up for the next few days.

this obviously means we wont be able to put out a show in any capacity this week as i recover and focus on being fit for next weeks episode.

thanking you for supporting us and listening.
Shane.

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
PSA:
unfortunately I've been the victim of overworking myself professionally, with my hobbys, health and fitness and my relationships causing me to become quite ILL these last few days. i should be fine but have been advised to rest up for the next few days.

this obviously means we wont be able to put out a show in any capacity this week as i recover and focus on being fit for next weeks episode.

Shane.

Get well soon

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
PSA:

Shane.

Make sure you are fighting fit for Sunday GC Bro Sunner

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The GCSUNSCAST returns tuesday at 7pm after missing last week due to illness.

we chat about all things suns with AFLW, u18 Nab League, NEAFL and the suns win v Carlton on the Agenda.
let us know what to discuss tomorrow night and give your thoughts on our suns being equal 1st.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast

this weeks episode we discuss the heartbreaking loss to the dees and more.
plus we are now on spotify and i heart radio to make it easier to listen when you want and where you want.
Shout out to Mr Bodz great seats.

Back