Podcast GCSUNSCAST - Gold Coast Suns Podcast

Old Sol

Senior List
Oct 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
For anybody that hasn't given it a go, being able to interact with the podcast live via chat is much more engaging than I expected. Great place to ask questions, or interact with other Suns fans if you don't have a presence on Facebook =).

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
For anybody that hasn't given it a go, being able to interact with the podcast live via chat is much more engaging than I expected. Great place to ask questions, or interact with other Suns fans if you don't have a presence on Facebook =).

I’d love to do that but it’s just a bad time of night to be able to listen then. So I’ll always need the podcast version to listen to later on.

Old Sol

Senior List
Oct 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’d love to do that but it’s just a bad time of night to be able to listen then. So I’ll always need the podcast version to listen to later on.
Unfortunately I'm in the same boat most weeks Bods. Just worth mentioning how well the live chat feature works now that I've had a rare chance to use it.

Questions or suggestions posted here should still filter through if you have any. I'm hoping to make more time to represent myself and our Suns BF community so feel free to post or pm me mate.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Unfortunately I'm in the same boat most weeks Bods. Just worth mentioning how well the live chat feature works now that I've had a rare chance to use it.

Questions or suggestions posted here should still filter through if you have any. I'm hoping to make more time to represent myself and our Suns BF community so feel free to post or pm me mate.
thanks for the support. it was a good show last night.
unfortunately the time doesnt suit everyone. we cant do it much later as ive got early morning starts for work. could start earlier but i pressume most people are just getting home from work or dinner or kids.

Old Sol

Senior List
Oct 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
thanks for the support. it was a good show last night.
unfortunately the time doesnt suit everyone. we cant do it much later as ive got early morning starts for work. could start earlier but i pressume most people are just getting home from work or dinner or kids.
The time isn't the problem it's my schedule haha. As I said to Bods hoping to sort this out sooner rather than later and keep the support for this project coming.

Was a good show last night, love the work your putting in to make it happen mate.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The time isn't the problem it's my schedule haha. As I said to Bods hoping to sort this out sooner rather than later and keep the support for this project coming.

Was a good show last night, love the work your putting in to make it happen mate.
thanks again. im paying for it today, ive fallen crook again. but i should bounce back in time for next weeks show its seems only minor this time.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Question for Cal - Josh Gore has a goal nous similar to a former sun Brandon Matera. Do you think he has what it takes to make it as an AFL small forward? If not, what are the barriers limiting his upside?

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
I have two questions that are general draft questions, and might impact the Suns. And two specifically Suns related.

How do recruiters view the height of this years draft crop, especially when a lot of this years top mids and mid/forwards are 6ft and under?

Vic Country had two mids miss the Championships through injury, Cooper Stephens and Flynn Perez. Where were they rated coming in to the year, and what type of midfielders are they?

At pick 1, Rowell or Anderson? Consistency versus higher potential and higher impact.

If Will Gould was available at the Suns second pick, would he be a better option than mids likely still on board?

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
That was brilliant listening :thumbsu:
Great to hear from a real journalist in Cal who does his research and knows his stuff, rather than the gossip mongers who merely provide their biased opinions without knowing the facts.

Back