Podcast GCSUNSCAST - Gold Coast Suns Podcast

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ok guys, Another win for the suns and Tom Boswell - sports editor of the GC Bulletin and host of the Heat room podcast is joining me. what do you want us to discuss? any questions for tom?

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ok guys, Another win for the suns and Tom Boswell - sports editor of the GC Bulletin and host of the Heat room podcast is joining me. what do you want us to discuss? any questions for tom?

now that Tom is sports editor can we expect the GCB to be finally positive and supportive of the Suns/Titans rather than its long history of piling onto the clubs and repeating the Brisbane NRL and Melbourne VFL media views?

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I can confirm I will have Eliza Reilly from the GCB on the show next week not just to talk Suns but AFLW and women in Footy. Should be a good show. any questions for her?

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I can confirm I will have Eliza Reilly from the GCB on the show next week not just to talk Suns but AFLW and women in Footy. Should be a good show. any questions for her?
Did the girls exceed expectations in 2020? What does the team now need to do to go that next step (besides from win more games)?

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Firstly, Can she clear up whether Maddy Roberts is returning or not? There’s been conflicting reports.
Secondly, how are we going about improving our list for next year because let’s face it we got pretty badly exposed against Fremantle.
Thirdly, can we have more reporting on public schools team sports (PBC/Keebra/Helensvale/Miami etc in AFL/NRL (both genders)) and less TSS Basketball/Union please?

It’s ok if you elect to not ask the last one Sunners, the scribes at the GCB get very touchy with me when I challenge them on that.

Also as a general comment-the coverage in the lead up to the AFLW season mainly by Eliza but also by Tom in doing the Suns profiles of every player and the liftouts etc was the best community sports reporting I’ve ever seen by the GCB. So she deserves a big thank you.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREAT MAN SUNNERSS!!!!
May he have a peaceful and drama free day and a beautiful win for the beautiful little club of the beautiful little city tonight.
Cheers mate, Im trying but life is hectic at the moment looking forward to tonight's game though hopefully Flanders and Rankine can provide some highlights and even a win.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Riley beveridge from AFL exchange joins me this week. to tell me why he jumped on the suns this year and what positives he could take from our loss to the blues.

Back