Podcast GCSUNSCAST - Gold Coast Suns Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Next week for the Final show of the season GCSUNScast X AFL exchange.
Cal twomey, Mitch Cleary and Riley beveridge join me to talk all things suns.

Next week for the Final show of the season GCSUNScast X AFL exchange.
Cal twomey, Mitch Cleary and Riley beveridge join me to talk all things suns.
Any questions for the AFL exchange boys?

Hi guys, planning to do a mini show after Draft tomorrow night. Nothing special just myself and a recap of the offseason additions to the club with my take.
feel free to add any questions or topics you want me to bring up and they will be added to the show.

some one keeps flagging my shows on youtube. here is a link to spreaker if you have trouble listening.

G'day Suns Fans.
GCSUNScast will kick the season off on Tuesday 16th 7pm(Qld) with a new format introducing Live Call Backs. PM me if you want to recieve a call during the show to have your say on the Suns 2021 hopes.

G'day Suns Fans.
GCSUNScast will kick the season off on Tuesday 16th 7pm(Qld) with a new format introducing Live Call Backs. PM me if you want to recieve a call during the show to have your say on the Suns 2021 hopes.
Still time to register for a call. i want to know what your most excited about in 2021.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, as I mentioned on the show I have got Michael Whiting and Andrew Hamilton on next week's show for a Northern Exposure reunion show.

What questions do you have for these blokes? On the topics of Northern Exposure, Qclash and covering teams in the AFL. Also I must declare that Hammo is media manager at the Brisbane lions at the moment. Kinda funny I've been able to get someone from an opposition club on the show and our own club still won't talk.

Hammo had to withdraw last minute due to Brisbane Lions request. but Fish still gave a very insightful look at the Northern Exposure pod and the Qclash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back