Podcast GCSUNSCAST - Gold Coast Suns Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Cleary joins me to discuss what is going wrong at the Suns and how to fix it.

Totally agree on the development it has always lacked.. you’re 100% on lynch and could probably say similar about Prestia I can’t think of anyone apart from Lyons who has gone on to another club and set the world on fire

The only time our neafl side has had any sort of success was under the current Southport coach and even he didn’t have a real lot to work with having academy top ups after most of the list was injured

This weeks show will feature Michael "Fish" Whiting. If you have any questions regarding what he may witness at the suns? what he is told? Or his recent article which caused a bit of fuss here recently let me know and I'll be sure to ask him on air.

This weeks show will feature Michael "Fish" Whiting. If you have any questions regarding what he may witness at the suns? what he is told? Or his recent article which caused a bit of fuss here recently let me know and I'll be sure to ask him on air.

Just ask him if he’s aware of how United the Suns Fan Base now are in boning Dew

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glitchy everywhere. I think the cable from mixer to pc is on the way out. Caused every input source to have audio clipping.
I'll attempt to fix it tonight. I can at least re record my audio and try to normalise the clipping spikes. No guarantees but it should at least make it more tolerable to listen too.

The GCSUNSCAST is looking to make some changes to become more feasible financially and mentally for me as it gets harder to get shows out.

What are the parts of the show you like?
Guests, opinions, analysis?
How do you prefer to listen to it?
Live, Podcast or YouTube?

Thanks for your support. I didn't think I'd get to 100 episodes 4 years ago when I started and hope to find a way to keep it going.

To all the GCSUNScast supporters out there thank you all for your support over the last 4 years it's been a pleasure talking about the Gold Coast Suns in that time and even better interacting with you all and some of the amazing guests we've had on the show.

I will know longer have the time and funding to dedicate to bringing the GCSUNSCAST into the future as I've recently gone back to Uni and between that and a full-time buisness I have very little spare time to produce content every week.

So from our humble beginnings to our humble ends. Seeing the Gold Coast Suns rise up. The increase in content for fans to listen too from the occasional club podcast such as "Inside 50", the GCB's "Heat Room" and other Fan related shows that have popped up. The future is Bright for Suns Fans. Once again thanks all for the support.
GO SUNS
Shane G.

SUNS feel free to close this thread or at least unsticky it.
Cheers mate

To all the GCSUNScast supporters out there thank you all for your support over the last 4 years it's been a pleasure talking about the Gold Coast Suns in that time and even better interacting with you all and some of the amazing guests we've had on the show.

I will know longer have the time and funding to dedicate to bringing the GCSUNSCAST into the future as I've recently gone back to Uni and between that and a full-time buisness I have very little spare time to produce content every week.

So from our humble beginnings to our humble ends. Seeing the Gold Coast Suns rise up. The increase in content for fans to listen too from the occasional club podcast such as "Inside 50", the GCB's "Heat Room" and other Fan related shows that have popped up. The future is Bright for Suns Fans. Once again thanks all for the support.
GO SUNS
Shane G.

SUNS feel free to close this thread or at least unsticky it.
Cheers mate

I'll have a chat to you about it :) I might take the SUNSCAST name back and keep a podcast going myself.

Hi all those that were fans of the old GC Sunscast may be interested in this new podcast called. Queensland Corridor Footy . As the name suggests it’s all things QLD footy. On Spotify atm and hopefully on the podcast platforms by the end of the week.

Ep 2 below previews lions and suns seasons, AFLW, reviews acad game and previews 4 QAFL clubs. Check it out and can I publicly thank the 4 clubs previewed they were all awesome to deal with.

Any constructive feedback welcomed. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back