Analysis GCSUNSCAST Player Profiles 2019

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Appreciate the info Shane but when I click on these articles it doesn’t take me anywhere.
Once again mods can we please have 17er back. Be nice if those who couldn’t hack his blunt style swallowed their pride and looked at the bigger picture.
Shane you aren’t posting in here as much as you used to as well.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Appreciate the info Shane but when I click on these articles it doesn’t take me anywhere.
Once again mods can we please have 17er back. Be nice if those who couldn’t hack his blunt style swallowed their pride and looked at the bigger picture.
Shane you aren’t posting in here as much as you used to as well.

I don't know if you have seen his profile but he cancelled his account in it's past form, he was not banned.

Sunraysia

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Gold Coast
Really impressed with these profile pieces - very interesting and informative reading.
Congrats to Shane and Tom - great work.
Puts the Suns own website profiles to shame really. Much of their player info is dated and Jesse Joyce has been 190cm for 4 years - even though he's only 183 - enough said..

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Yeah nice previews guys.

I wonder whether Cal Ah Chee has always been earmarked for a forward role but Dew wanted him to improve his defensive acts and accountability and played him in defence to make him more cognisant of this part of the game?

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Yeah nice previews guys.

I wonder whether Cal Ah Chee has always been earmarked for a forward role but Dew wanted him to improve his defensive acts and accountability and played him in defence to make him more cognisant of this part of the game?
With him apparently being the standout in the intraclub, & with a full preseason, fingers crossed he has a breakout year.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
With him apparently being the standout in the intraclub, & with a full preseason, fingers crossed he has a breakout year.

I like what he brings
Quick, great in the air for his size, hits hard
Goes hard when the ball is in his immediate vicinity but I wonder how hard he works off the ball to get himself into valuable positions.
Has only had 15 possessions and a goal on 3 occasions in his 45 game career to date. - obviously has played as a defender on occasions.
Want him getting 15 - 18 touches as a forward rather than 8 - 12.

Back