Games & Recreation GD AFL Thread- all things footy and dim sims back when it used to be good

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly dont know what happened re. South Melbourne obviously before my time.

Re. Fitrozy- yeah that was fked up. And the ultimate slap in the face- final game v Freo in WA
Literally came in here to post about Fitzroy.

Good games vs Essendon and Adelaide in 1993. Nice randomness on all fronts.

Last edited:
Junction oval with my rellies Hawks V Lions was a treat
We would all catch trams from different direction and meet up at Flinders St

Been to 5 after the siren kicks for 100% wins, firstly, Geelong v Carlton, Geelong v Western Bulldogs, Geelong v Fremantle, Geelong v Hawthorn and Geelong v Melbourne.
We kicked for goal in the first and last game, all the rest the opposition kicked and missed.
That Carlton one my mates wanted to leave before the last bounce and I went Nah, Might as well stay till the siren.

I can sorta remember the Fitzroy game when they got buttf**ked in Adelaide.
People went and graffitied AFL house.
They really got screwed the poor Roys.

That Carlton one my mates wanted to leave before the last bounce and I went Nah, Might as well stay till the siren.

We left. I dragged my mum out of there blinded by rage. (from level 3 down to L1 where we realised we had won) :$

Learnt a valuable lesson that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We left. I dragged my mum out of there blinded by rage. (from level 3 down to L1 where we realised we had won) :$

Learnt a valuable lesson that day.
OhNo. Fair enough that last 50m was so infuriating. Dont blame anyone for leaving.
I didn't think we were gonna win or anything, just thought f**k it, watched the whole game, might as well stay till the end.

Always stay till the end as you just never know. Lol

I went with my family and they were all Carlton and I was the only that was Geelong so it was an interesting trip home on the train that one.

OhNo. Fair enough that last 50m was so infuriating. Dont blame anyone for leaving.
I didn't think we were gonna win or anything, just thought f**k it, watched the whole game, might as well stay till the end.

I honestly assumed there couldnt have been more that 5 seconds on that clock left.
Ah well my mistake i think it was 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back