Education & Reference GD Atlas thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a running joke. I dont "hate" hate him.

I hate Taken is what I hate.

Oh. Haha. Was out of the loop.

I was surprised because I remember him filming near my work. A cafe knew he was nearby and put a sign up advertising the “Liam Neeson” sandwich. He came in, spent some time, put a tab on for people etc.

Oh. Haha. Was out of the loop.

I was surprised because I remember him filming near my work. A cafe knew he was nearby and put a sign up advertising the “Liam Neeson” sandwich. He came in, spent some time, put a tab on for people etc.

Yeah IIRC didnt you say you lived in the same apartment block as him one time??

Someone on BF definitely posted that.

Of course it was.
i remember seeing a video of halloween my sister in law posted with liam neeson opening the door when the kids did trick or treat, and liam had a basket of goodies for any kids in the apartment block.

i just spoke to my brother and he reminded me there was also steve guttenberg in the block. steve, liam and tony!

Its a running joke. I dont "hate" hate him.

I hate Taken is what I hate.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for likes, I can tell you I don't have much bandwidth. But what I do have are a very particular set of moderator skills, skills I have acquired over a very long history on BigFooty. Moderator skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you delete your post now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not suspend you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will ban you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruised past here yesterday.
Steep Point
View attachment 1095749
The last place you can have land based fun in the west,Australians
Have you heard of Heard Island ?

Its got a volcano

iu

I went to a trivia night a few weeks ago. One of the questions was "What country is this?".
20210408_070909.jpg

I knew it straight away as I've been there twice in the last four years. However a campaigner on the same table as me insisted that it was Germany and because he was the scribe wrote that down. Of course I was right.

I went to a trivia night a few weeks ago. One of the questions was "What country is this?".
View attachment 1096750

I knew it straight away as I've been there twice in the last four years. However a campaigner on the same table as me insisted that it was Germany and because he was the scribe wrote that down. Of course I was right.
The German and Austrian-Hungarian troops defeated the Romanian army and occupied three-quarters of the country by early 1917

did they specify a time ? go for a re count

View attachment 1096750

I'd unfriend that campaigner. I'd understand Romania/Bulgaria confusion, maybe even at a stretch picking something like Uruguay or Mozambique because of the bit of coast on the right, but Germany?

More fun facts, African style:

- The Equator does not actually pass through Equatorial Guinea
- Excluding Vatican City/Italy, the capitals of the Republic of Congo (Brazzaville) and the Democratic Republic of Congo (Kinshasa) are the closest national capital cities in the world - they sit directly adjacent to each other on the banks of the Congo River which is the border between the two countries.
- Talking of the DRC - it is officially the largest French-speaking nation in the world in terms of population (yes, bigger than France - 77m vs 62m), but there are more French speakers in France (62m vs 28m estimated)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back