Food, Drink & Dining Out GD Meet up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

MEB_ is having a baby (and HBF ), Doss is getting married.. TheLoungeLizard may be nursing the biggest of big hangovers after the GF...

Did we want to try and do another one of these? Possibly late Nov/early Dec, or Jan/Feb next year.

TheFreshBanana you asked for it, here it is. :p

Any newbies more than welcome. Except Richmond supporters.

Wooshette did you come to one a couple years back?? I think I just missed you maybe..
I've been to a few, usually before or after games, I think the first GD one Steve and I went to you had just left, was at a pub in the city. TLL was in fine form lol.

Yeah I remember now.

Sorry for not meeting you.
All good, we came later because we were at an Eagles game. I think Mebby, HBF, Doss, banana, Quiv, Lizard were still there..a few had already left. I couldn't stop laughing at TheLoungeLizard pants haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good, we came later because we were at an Eagles game. I think Mebby, HBF, Doss, banana, Quiv, Lizard were still there..a few had already left. I couldn't stop laughing at TheLoungeLizard pants haha.

Yeah his pants would make anyone laugh.

:)

Lmfao- and was Banana still there trying to drink his horrid af hot cider.

Me: What the hell are you drinking
Banana: Cider.
Me: wtf.. do you even like cider
Banana: no i dont.

:D

Lmfao- and was Banana still there trying to drink his horrid af hot cider.

Me: What the hell are you drinking
Banana: Cider.
Me: wtf.. do you even like cider
Banana: no i dont.

:D
No idea lol, they were all rather cut when we got there.
TLL was juggling texts from 2 women (so he said) and we were all giving him advice on which one to choose and how to get there hahaha..he ended up getting on a tram

Home to his mums basement imo.

No idea lol, they were all rather cut when we got there.
TLL was juggling texts from 2 women (so he said) and we were all giving him advice on which one to choose and how to get there hahaha..he ended up getting on a tram

Home to his mums basement imo.

LMFAO.

Yes I would concur with that :D

LMFAO.

Yes I would concur with that :D
IIRC I msg'd him the next day and asked him how he went with the date and he said he woke up at 4am in the gutter somewhere..Chinatown I think. I lol'd for 3 days picturing him lying in the gutter in those tight leather pants.

We'll have to wait and see, don't know how long it will take me to be happy to leave him with a sitter.
How about a bbq meat meet at our house, you can bring Little Mary then :D

IIRC I msg'd him the next day and asked him how he went with the date and he said he woke up at 4am in the gutter somewhere..Chinatown I think. I lol'd for 3 days picturing him lying in the gutter in those tight leather pants.

I'd estimate that'll happen again tomorrow- win lose or draw.. well not draw cant have that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back