Food, Drink & Dining Out GD Meet up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Window shopping, treating myself to a facial, and then going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at Her Maj that evening.

I can highly recommend the day spa at the Hotel Savoy near Southern X station. Excellent.

Are you hotttt? 😉. Jk. Wanted to go to the game but if I watch if will be on tv. If I'm free and going I'll post in here on the day. Highly doubt it tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just booked a day trip to green island on the reef, with glass bottom boat and also snorkelling. and buffet lunch.
this is for the friday
on GF day itself we are going to do the old steam train and then cable car over the rainforest, but back at hotel (room or bar somewhere) to watch the game

just booked a day trip to green island on the reef, with glass bottom boat and also snorkelling. and buffet lunch.
this is for the friday
on GF day itself we are going to do the old steam train and then cable car over the rainforest, but back at hotel (room or bar somewhere) to watch the game

Am assuming it being qld theyll have the game on delay maybe show it about Tuesday?

Yeah now.. due to mate.

Not so much several years ago
i've always had Foxtel since they have had the AFL, both in Perth and up here, only game on watch on 7 every year is grand final as I have no choice.

anyway, wish i was coming to the meet up

i've always had Foxtel since they have had the AFL, both in Perth and up here, only game on watch on 7 every year is grand final as I have no choice.

anyway, wish i was coming to the meet up

I watched the bris second last roundgame down the pub. Really chilled atmosphere and only cost me $6 for a house red. Will aim to do that more next year for foxtel games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back