Game Day GD/NT: Lets ReDEEm ourselves, VS Geelong GHMBA Stadium @ 19:25AEDT(Rnd2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Remember when we won AFLX? It was supposed to be the beginning of something beautiful...

What a joke!

That is Neeldesque. We just stopped to let someone jog in for a goal. Can’t recall seeing anything like that before.

Treating us like we’re a joke.

I know this is hyperbole but if it was dry this is a 186 performance.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Salem and TMac hitting two targets inside 50 in a row. First time this season?

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
What a joke!

That is Neeldesque. We just stopped to let someone jog in for a goal. Can’t recall seeing anything like that before.

Maybe although they have kicked super accurate an goaled from almost every inside 50

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
What a joke!

At least 186 was a fantastic Geelong team. We got embarrassed by a mediocre geelong.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
If we put out any more performances like this, Oxfam will start campaigning for us to release Oliver from captivity.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I think that was a very strong performance with a lot of promise. The sharp skills and really strong leading patterns by our forwards are what had me really excited.

Thread closing in two minutes, like our season.;)

so please takeyour posts to the review thread.

Loved dangers patronising ‘Melbourne are a great team’ comment after an 80point loss. Lol.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
If we put out any more performances like this, Oxfam will start campaigning for us to release Oliver from captivity.
I would let him free now. Some birds are so rare and unique it’s a crime to keep them in an ordinary cage.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Weiderman and McDonald, every teams dream match up.

Can we start trading some of these blokes that are supposed to be good.

Petracca
McDonal
Weid

And the rest of the pretenders.

What a joke. Given how "good" we are supposed to be, and how "ordinary, middle of the road, past it" they are supposed to be, taking into account the margin it has eerie memories of 186. Yeah come at me! What a disgrace. if Oliver has any brains he will leave and enjoy monumental success at a club which has a heart.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Thread closing in two minutes, like our season.;)

so please takeyour posts to the review thread.

Loved dangers patronising ‘Melbourne are a great tem’comment after an 80point loss. Lol.
Last post so sucked in

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
While it was a disappointing result, at least there are plenty of positives to take away from this performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back