• COLLINGWOOD ALL THE WAY

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 29, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey there lads and ladys

My name is Daniel, but you can call me Danny, moved from Melbourne down to WA before all this covid nonsense and my god its impossible to find any Collingwood fans down this way. They must be in hiding.

Anyways thought I'd post a g'day and hope y'all are staying covid safe in this new norm

:footy: :footy: :footy:

Hey there lads and ladys

My name is Daniel, but you can call me Danny, moved from Melbourne down to WA before all this covid nonsense and my god its impossible to find any Collingwood fans down this way. They must be in hiding.

Anyways thought I'd post a g'day and hope y'all are staying covid safe in this new norm

Got a lot of filth mates in the Northern suburbs. Nice to meet you.

Hey there lads and ladys

Hi Daniel (Danny to your mates),

Welcome.

There already is a guy in here who we call Danny who's also from Collingwood, any chance you can change your name so as to not confuse the Pies supporters?

Regards,

Off Tap

Hi Daniel (Danny to your mates),

Welcome.

There already is a guy in here who we call Danny who's also from Collingwood, any chance you can change your name so as to not confuse the Pies supporters?

Regards,

Off Tap

I also go by 'Pulveriser' or 'Sore back'

Both names a reference to my big old shlongus

Back