Father Danny

Draftee
May 23, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Glasgow Celtic, Liverpool
Hi everyone,

My name is Danny Mulholland, and I've joined this forum looking for like-minded St.Kilda supporters who want to bring enthusiasm and passion back to Saints games. I sit in the Cheer Squad and man is it bad down there: unimpressive chants, low volume of voice...generally speaking not enough people down there to begin with. It's like sitting in a public library. For my part I dress up in a Bishop's costume in Saints colours and try to rouse the troops, but it has mixed results. So yeah, I wanna meet people who are loud, boisterous, and passionate to the point of being a public nuisance. :)

Hahah yes I am he. Thank you for your welcoming words. Verily I say unto you, ;) I hope to have a bit of fun on this forum.

Hi everyone,

My name is Danny Mulholland, and I've joined this forum looking for like-minded St.Kilda supporters who want to bring enthusiasm and passion back to Saints games. I sit in the Cheer Squad and man is it bad down there: unimpressive chants, low volume of voice...generally speaking not enough people down there to begin with. It's like sitting in a public library. For my part I dress up in a Bishop's costume in Saints colours and try to rouse the troops, but it has mixed results. So yeah, I wanna meet people who are loud, boisterous, and passionate to the point of being a public nuisance. :)

Mate, you're an embarrassment. We don't need a Joffa or someone the other clubs can make fun of, this sort of stuff is why people think we're a bunch of tossers. We're a proud club, not a joke and we shouldn't be aiming to be a nuisance. You know there's a heap of people saying they thought you were a fat chick and calling you the pope of KFC right?
Go to a gym and work on losing your virginity instead of making a fool of yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back