GDFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And ur comment got 1 like, and that's from Wilson's, who has now had 5 different BF profiles, no credibility there. Try talking footy for a change, and not just stir the pot, and you may get some credibility. Have a fantastic day.

I was actually going to give this place a wide berth, and was happy to let you make a fool of yourself on your own, but since you clearly can't get over me, I might hang around and keep you company!!

I was actually going to give this place a wide berth, and was happy to let you make a fool of yourself on your own, but since you clearly can't get over me, I might hang around and keep you company!!
Wasn't actually referring to you. Fool. But feel free to join my fan club. You might learn something(doubtful though). Thanks Wilson Mark 6..........

I recon east
Geelong west
And thomson
All top three sides will also win

Interesting call on East. I still think the jury is out on both them and Werribee.
Agree with the top 3, they will all win and win well. The West and Winch game will be very interesting. That game will be the one where we see where both sides are actually at.

Interesting call on East. I still think the jury is out on both them and Werribee.
Agree with the top 3, they will all win and win well. The West and Winch game will be very interesting. That game will be the one where we see where both sides are actually at.
East pumped Werribee did anyone watch the game?

Did
East pumped Werribee did anyone watch the game?

Did not see that coming. It's good too see!

Watched the Thomson match, they looked very good in parts, so did Anakie. Anakie controlled the game in the second quarter and got themselves into it. Middle tier of the comp is looking healthy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did

Did not see that coming. It's good too see!

Watched the Thomson match, they looked very good in parts, so did Anakie. Anakie controlled the game in the second quarter and got themselves into it. Middle tier of the comp is looking healthy!
Middle tier Comp is not healthy complete opposite. The competition has became weaker and the divide between the top 3 sides has never been greater. It's great sides like west winch Anakie are a chance at finals but it just shows the lack of depth in the league

Middle tier Comp is not healthy complete opposite. The competition has became weaker and the divide between the top 3 sides has never been greater. It's great sides like west winch Anakie are a chance at finals but it just shows the lack of depth in the league

Agree 110% I should have worded that better. I mean it's healthy in the sense that the middle tier will be competitive. Agree that the comp is weak and more than likely continue to get weaker if the promotion relation system doesn't come in. The top 3 currently are absolutely miles ahead of everyone else, north could get knocked off by someone in the middle but the rest are all playing for 5th.

Agree 110% I should have worded that better. I mean it's healthy in the sense that the middle tier will be competitive. Agree that the comp is weak and more than likely continue to get weaker if the promotion relation system doesn't come in. The top 3 currently are absolutely miles ahead of everyone else, north could get knocked off by someone in the middle but the rest are all playing for 5th.
No-one wants the promotion/relegation system except Lee Hartman. And it shouldn't come in.

How does that system work?
It means that it will just stay how it is now. GFL, BFL AND GDFL.
No club wants to move, no club wants to change and clubs are happy where they are.
The people who want it to happen will try and sell the idea, but its just an AFL BARWON agenda. Or they are AFL BARWON apologists.

All 3 leagues are running perfectly well.
AFL BARWON are well known for just doing as they choose to suit some clubs, and their own agendas.
However, when a difficult situation arises, the toothless Tiger emerges......

It means that it will just stay how it is now. GFL, BFL AND GDFL.
No club wants to move, no club wants to change and clubs are happy where they are.
The people who want it to happen will try and sell the idea, but its just an AFL BARWON agenda. Or they are AFL BARWON apologists.

All 3 leagues are running perfectly well.
AFL BARWON are well known for just doing as they choose to suit some clubs, and their own agendas.
However, when a difficult situation arises, the toothless Tiger emerges......
Thanks Leigh for filling us in

Its Lee actually.
Thanks Readallaboutit for another post that's a waste of everyone's time.
You do realise these are footy threads don't you?
Sorry Lee . Einstein. Footy threads that all you do in your threads is state the obvious. What a coaching master stroke by Paul Lynch on the weekend to get the grubbers over the line.
Portarlington would be shattered to be 1 and 8 at the half way mark?

Sorry Lee . Einstein. Footy threads that all you do in your threads is state the obvious. What a coaching master stroke by Paul Lynch on the weekend to get the grubbers over the line.
Portarlington would be shattered to be 1 and 8 at the half way mark?
No worries Jim. You do realise this is the gdfl thread, yeah? You can discuss Dollars Lynch there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back