GDFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

im interested in how whitney is recruitin punchy u got the goss?

Stoofa fitness coach, Grgic ass coach, recruits Page, Lovitt, Tarr, Moreland, Lewis .......ha ha - only joking.

Sorry mate, I have heard a few names, Ash has had alot of meetings with potential new players I do know that (same as all coaches at this time of the year), but I don't know him properly yet, points are the problem recruiting so keeping the list, playing some 1 point kids and getting a few new players will be the way to rebuild, but that is the same for all the other clubs. Pretty sure our 2017 players are on board and a few ex lions coming back. We have a meet the coach day coming up which I am looking forward to.

Stoofa fitness coach, Grgic ass coach, recruits Page, Lovitt, Tarr, Moreland, Lewis .......ha ha - only joking.

Sorry mate, I have heard a few names, Ash has had alot of meetings with potential new players I do know that (same as all coaches at this time of the year), but I don't know him properly yet, points are the problem recruiting so keeping the list, playing some 1 point kids and getting a few new players will be the way to rebuild, but that is the same for all the other clubs. Pretty sure our 2017 players are on board and a few ex lions coming back. We have a meet the coach day coming up which I am looking forward to.

good on ya mate thanx for the update. not gonna get much out of any1 this early bt exciting times so im always interestd

good on ya mate thanx for the update. not gonna get much out of any1 this early bt exciting times so im always interestd

Winch are the ones to watch, been very busy, have picked up 4-5 good ones already.
Hearing Brett Nolan involved with coaching at North and Pitman gone (up to a country club....)
Anyone know if Riccardi is still coaching Bannock?

Winch are the ones to watch, been very busy, have picked up 4-5 good ones already.
Hearing Brett Nolan involved with coaching at North and Pitman gone (up to a country club....)

I see lachie Edwards is heading to bell park Punchy. He would need a big pre season has lots of talent but seems lazy to me.
I did hear Anakie are having a big crack at pitman.
Riccardi is still coaching banno

I see lachie Edwards is heading to bell park Punchy. He would need a big pre season has lots of talent but seems lazy to me.
I did hear Anakie are having a big crack at pitman.
Riccardi is still coaching banno

If so the Lions would definitely need to do some big recruiting over the off season. Would want to hang on to Leamer and Vardy as well.

Banno likely to go after a couple more big names? Or persist with the talent already there, plenty of young guys in that team that could only get better.

Anything to report from your meet the coaches day? Wondering just how many BPH current or ex players may have shown up?

Anything to report from the Belmont meet the coaches day Puncy? Many or any current or ex BPH players in attendance apart from the Witney brothers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's great news to hear about Winch.
Who have they got so far?

Anything to report from the Belmont meet the coaches day Puncy? Many or any current or ex BPH players in attendance apart from the Witney brothers?

No news from Belmont's end let's worry about who's staying out at banno hearing there may be a mass walkout due to money reasons true or false any one no more.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No news from Belmont's end let's worry about who's staying out at banno hearing there may be a mass walkout due to money reasons true or false any one no more.

Good morning Frosty, Krock footy reporting Pitman back to Anakie, and Peters from Banno gone.
I heard from the club Ash Whitney was interviewed yesterday so a Belmont story should go up today, he has named a few quality recruits including a few ex BPH, looks like quite a few clubs will be improved squads next year - Winch, Anakie, East with new coach, Belmont.....

According to a few of the media outlets they've brought in Will Kelly as well as a few Colac Imps boys.

Big news with Pitman heading back to Anakie as well, a smokey to make the finals possibly?

Pitman
According to a few of the media outlets they've brought in Will Kelly as well as a few Colac Imps boys.

Big news with Pitman heading back to Anakie as well, a smokey to make the finals possibly?

The Hann boys are over rated.
It will be interesting to see how pitman bounces back after a poor 2 years of football.

Pitman, who played 87 games and kicked 159 goals with the Roos between 2009-2013

Does that get a deduction?

Yeah he gets a 1 year deduction for every year of service. So if he comes as a 4 pointer and had 3 year of service he will be a 1 pointer.

Yeah he gets a 1 year deduction for every year of service. So if he comes as a 4 pointer and had 3 year of service he will be a 1 pointer.

He reads to me he will be a 1 point player how ever not over the line till the clearance is in rumour has it his off to koondrook to liv with his old man and play up their money talks time will tell.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back