GDFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it’s not quite right the premier having more points is it. Won’t really matter if they keep ppl for 2019.
BPH on the hunt for a new coach as Brad Martin has stepped down.
Any ideas on who might be intrested?
Quite often the go to someone from within.

Adam Donohue had....then lost....the Drysdale job so maybe him

From what I’ve got it was never Bucks gig. I think in the next few weeks we will find that Tom Ruggles will be the new coach with Jully.
Always was and still is their man they wanted.

herd he was sniffing round winch for some huge $$$$

Interesting too, I had heard something similar except he signed a 2 year deal with Ammos at the start of this season.

Surely couldn’t command that much cash could he, especially from his home club?

From what I’ve got it was never Bucks gig. I think in the next few weeks we will find that Tom Ruggles will be the new coach with Jully.
Always was and still is their man they wanted.

You very certain on Ruggles, what’s got you convince about this one

Macca will be assistant coach at North Shore next year

Well McDowell and Inverleigh officially part ways amicably? (Krock footy) Wonder if he quit or got a nudge? Where will he end up and how many players will follow him?
Leaves Inva, North and BPH all looking for coaches....this will be interesting to follow and see who gets the jobs.

Well McDowell and Inverleigh officially part ways amicably? (Krock footy) Wonder if he quit or got a nudge? Where will he end up and how many players will follow him?
Leaves Inva, North and BPH all looking for coaches....this will be interesting to follow and see who gets the jobs.
Nudge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He could very possibly end up at North with 4-5 players....bad call by Inva.
North and Inverleigh would swap spots on the ladder if that happens....

Would hope 4-5 players wouldnt follow him to a rival club in same league. Think the meeting may have been called off lst minute. Must have someone else there chasing then. Did anyone else hear that? Bph any whispers for coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back