GDFL Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Werribee east and banno toP three in no order.
Thompson and the blues finish out the 5

Corio for the spoon

Interesting to say the least, Belmont have lost virtually all their best players and replaced them with the best playing coach going around, ask him he’s happy to confirm that, after that they have nobody.
I personally think Corio will improve, to what degree i don’t know, they’ve lost a few players but at least got a few back to replace them.
As for your top three, i would not disagree

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi All,
I am new to Geelong and looking for recommendations for a new club to join.
Due to work commitments I am only able to train for one night a week, so I am hoping to find a club that would accommodate.

Cheers

Hi All,
I am new to Geelong and looking for recommendations for a new club to join.
Due to work commitments I am only able to train for one night a week, so I am hoping to find a club that would accommodate.

Cheers

Have you looked at Corio. Definitely struggled the past 5years or so and been belted on the scoreboard in the past. They have recruited a lot of young fellas that are very committed. They are under no illusion that they Still have a long way to go, but have very good coaches and support staff and I believe will have the best onballers in the league for 2020. Yes to all followers you may disagree with the onballers but everyone is entitled their own opinion. They have added 10 senior players to their list in the pre season and I’d doubt anyone would disagree with me when I say the best pick up by far for the league in Joel Bennett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back