GDFL Under 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went down and watched north v banno and north seemed very switched on and played great together and with kingwell and kenyon played verywell up foward and with the delivery north wer suppling them i dnt think anyone will be able to stop kingweel or kenyon...........any thoughts?

Who are they?
They're no dean cachia

North geelong have nothing on the teams over the past few years. If there team at moment was in the comp last year they wouldnt even make finals. ive seen some of there games and the only reason they win is because theyve got the umpires on there side and theyre versing downys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And bannockburn make the finals once again!!!
not tryin 2 be a smartarse but whats goin on down at werribee once again they were carried by about 6 players on the weekend: dave, jd, ax, richo, #14,#11,#7

Can anyone tell me what happend to stelly he got stretched off?
And are werribee missing any players because they seem to have so many passengers

And bannockburn make the finals once again!!!

Not sounding cocky or trying to be a smartarse but whats goin on down at werribee once again they were carried by about 6 players on the weekend: dave, jd, ax, richo, #14,#11,#7

Can anyone tell me what happend to stelly he got stretched off, is he ok?
And are werribee missing any players because they seem to have so many passengers?

number 11 should win the league b+f this year.
must say if there was a team of the year he has to be full back and captain

number 11 should win the league b+f this year.
must say if there was a team of the year he has to be full back and captain

obviously your jokin he plays bp or halfback for hes team from what i can tell? so he wouldn't be fullback, north geelongs full back is the best in the league.
do u play for werribee?

obviously your jokin he plays bp or halfback for hes team from what i can tell? so he wouldn't be fullback, north geelongs full back is the best in the league.
do u play for werribee?

from all the talk i hear about this kid on here i thought they were jokin untill i saw a couple of his games. he would def be in the backline. he's big and strong and keeps his opponents kickless.

and no i dont play for werribee. ive just been around the gdfl for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back