Game Day GDT F.O.F Part one: A heaven and hell showdown Vs St. Kilda MCG @ 16:35 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't turned a game off in a while but I'm done, going to go smash some billiard balls on my new table and take out some frustration, good evening gents.

Paul Roos is right. all these other commentators and 'experts' should stop calling this s**t an upset. we're ******* s**t 5 rounds in sitting at 16th and they still rate us for whatever reason

I fear last year was like Port a few years back, I really hope I’m wrong though, this is just depressing to watch.

Season over by round 5. That's impressive, even the for the MFC.

Something has to change coaching wise. We are so ******* easy to coach against: just wait for us to bomb it in, then get the crumb, run it up the ground unopposed and kick goals from the goal square. We've been doing exactly the same thing for 2 years, and we've always lost in exactly the same way. Today I saw Freo beat GWS by just going one-on-one around the ground - any chance we could give something like that a go?

Players lack the will, confidence or effort to do what the coaching staff are asking them to do yet nothing changes from week to week. In previous years I've seen us lose because we lacked the talent or because we lacked the effort, but this is something completely different. Watching this team is like watching someone bang their head repeatedly against the wall thinking that eventually they're going to break through to the other side: just use the ******* door.

The way the saints defended preuss’ long kick in is the exact opposite of what we do.

Jack Viney at half time: Everything is fine we're really happy just need to cut turnovers a bit.

Clearly not Jack.

He was never an academic achiever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was our first switch. Look what happened.
We would have to be under double figures for switches this year, like even under 5. I can't recall any from rounds 1 and 2 at all

Goodwin- The players are hurting, the coaches are hurting, the fans are hurting, it's just not our brand but we promise to keep working harder.

Drops Wagner and Spargo for Stretch and Lockhart.

Tigers do us by 70 points after we have 15 more inside 50s

Garry Lyon Melbourne look slow. Well no ******* s**t sherlock yet we refuse to play Garlett or Baker boy

I really hope St Kilda doesn’t take the foot off the gas. We deserved to be embarrassed. We are very clearly the worst team in the league this year, with the honourable exception of North. Even Carlton’s percentage is better than ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back