Game Day GDT F.O.F Part one: A heaven and hell showdown Vs St. Kilda MCG @ 16:35 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodwin- The players are hurting, the coaches are hurting, the fans are hurting, it's just not our brand but we promise to keep working harder.

Drops Wagner and Spargo for Stretch and Lockhart.

Tigers do us by 70 points after we have 15 more inside 50s

‘We won’t review that one too much, we’ll just move on as a footy club’

Once again we let a team kick 5+ goals on the trot. May and Lever arent helping s**t if our mid setup stays so slow

Garry Lyon Melbourne look slow. Well no ******* s**t sherlock yet we refuse to play Garlett or Baker boy

1-4 is too early to put the cue in the rack but if we lose a few more games, we'll be at the point where you throw some kids in to see if they show anything.

I know this doesn’t make any sense. But I want us to get smashed every game for the rest of the season, I don’t know why

Maybe not quite 2013, but I would dig a 2012 type effort (think we are on par so far)

What’s the draft like this year?

1-4 is too early to put the cue in the rack but if we lose a few more games, we'll be at the point where you throw some kids in to see if they show anything.
Only 1 game at a time though cant be giving them a solid run

So yeah, we're getting beaten in contested and uncontested footy and also tackles.

Gotta say, this is why you don't sign coaches up for 3 years after an out of the box year.

Not saying he can't turn it around, but why 3 years? With the list he has at his disposal, to serve up the side he did at round one was almost sackable in itself. Buck stops with him. His selections have always been weird and then we get this.

I wasnt sold on him last year (like I'm still not sold on TMac as a forward) and I'm still not sold on him now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than the score line, the way we're playing and the general game spectacle, tonight has been quite a success.

I think the club look forward (literally) at what advantages 6-6-6 could do for us but whatever defensively they’ve tried to implement hasn’t worked.

Huh, Milkshakes is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back