Game Day GDT: Melbourne vs Fremantle Saturday 7 July 7:10PM ACST @ TIO Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't change if he was picked or not. I know you hate him but geez mate you struggle to open the other eye sometimes.

Your bias is showing. Who have I said complementary things about tonight? No one.

who the **** is he playing on atleast wait til he has actual opposition. in a few weeks we'll know. he is against the worst forward line going around

what? lol

I guess you're one of the haters.

Your bias is showing. Who have I said complementary things about tonight? No one.

You implied he has sat there sheepdogging the whole game, he has been a lot better than that. I'm surprised an intelligent poster like yourself can't bring yourself to see the game from a neutral perspective. I've got no problem admitting Garlett is one of my favourites, has been poor this year and I agree lucky to be selected but he has done his job tonight.

Lewis needs to stop trying to hack the ball off the ground. It worked at Hawthorn because they were a great side and sometimes things just go your way when your up and about. But time to stop.

The negativity of some of the "supporters" around here sickens me.

Its almost as if some of them hate certain players no matter if they play a good game or not ;) ;) ;)

You implied he has sat there sheepdogging the whole game, he has been a lot better than that. I'm surprised an intelligent poster like yourself can't bring yourself to see the game from a neutral perspective. I've got no problem admitting Garlett is one of my favourites, has been poor this year and I agree lucky to be selected but he has done his job tonight.

I still can't believe you take anything I say seriously. You're old enough to know better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will admit I do find it hard to differentiate between your regular sarcasm and occasional insight at times.

That you think I occasionally provide insight insults the intelligence of everyone on this board.

Garlett is trash.

what? lol

I guess you're one of the haters.
he is playing in a defense in a game that has played like a 100point win only thing stopping that was kicking straight lets just hold off on saying the coach and ppl know * all
edit BTW im glad he hasnt messed up means we dont have to worry about him yet

he is playing in a defense in a game that has played like a 100point win only thing stopping that was kicking straight lets just hold off on saying the coach and ppl know **** all

I wasn't referencing this game so to speak, i think he's been criminally underrated by a heap of people throughout his career. Under Roos he played some awesome games in our backline. Defense not exactly part of the Goodwin mantra. It can't be easy.

Well frustrating viewing but I guess a win is a win. We seem to be mirroring geelong recently. They dropped a game they shouldn't have lost and then won a game put kicked poorly and should have done it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back