Game Day GDT: Melbourne vs Richmond(H) MCG @19:25- The Melbourne Ashes. Dust to Dust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Petty, just shield the bloke who is about to take a mark unopposed, don't drag your opponent over to him.

As if we didn’t already know, we’re coached like dirt. The number of times opposition take the ball and have Dees players run past them chasing their man instead of pressuring the ball carrier is ridiculous.

Will Goodwin ever get fired up with this group or just keep sitting in the coaches box with that blank but sometimes puzzled look on his face . It is sad , he just doesn’t inspire confidence anymore as a coach .

I think a couple of guys have had their cards punched tonight. JKH & Wagner are just not up to the task. Skill errors linking out of defence just slaughters us every week. I just don’t understand how the skills of some of our more trusted guys have fallen away. Oh well

I think a couple of guys have had their cards punched tonight. JKH & Wagner are just not up to the task. Skill errors linking out of defence just slaughters us every week. I just don’t understand how the skills of some of our more trusted guys have fallen away. Oh well
They’ve lost confidence in the game plan. It reeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many of us want to put this season behind us so that a summer break will somehow transform this coaching group, playing group and game plan into a top 8 proposition in 2020. And of course the rest of the competition will standstill to allow us to leapfrog back into the 8 . Keep dreaming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back