Game Day GDT: Melbourne vs Sydney @ MCG @ 19:50AEST- ACT Battle/ Friday Night Fight

Deelighted

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Only have a safe bail out kick if Gawn is down the line, otherwise kicking long is a turnover. Don't have the skill or speed to string together uncontested marks. Having no tall target just further exposes our terrible ball use + putrid work rate defensively.

Swans are waltzing it out of defense too, amazing given we only have smalls playing forward.

Oct 11, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Can't even blame Goody for a lot of this garbage. It's not his fault players tackle each other, or 3 go up and still let the ball go over the back of the contest. Def can't blame the umps - this is actually quite biased in our favour (JKH kicked into the second row)
Lowest footy IQ in the comp our team.

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
The club should release a DVD of that winning streak against all those crap sides last season to make up for this.

Jon Koncak

Baseline leaner
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
GS Warriors, NY Giants, ORE Ducks
Want a medal?

According to FootyWire, Melbourne's Dad's Army (avg 24yrs 7mths, 90.8 games) is just getting run off their legs by the young, plucky Swans outfit (avg 24yrs, 3mths, 90.8 games).

That aside. The spirit in this game is one of the many disturbing things. Swans kick first three running into goal, fist pumps and a bit of care factor. Dees kick the next three, I don't think one player smiled...

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
3 on 1 in the defensive 15m and Blakey kicks the goal

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Just got 9Now running on my iPad (cheers to those who gave the heads up, I just assumed it wouldn't be on there due to other streaming agreements etc) ... and I see it's going as bad as the footy is ... actually, no ... this is still much worse.

*, BT has just called it! A 40 point win to the swans ... hard to argue

Back