Game Day GDT: Melbourne vs Sydney @ MCG @ 19:50AEST- ACT Battle/ Friday Night Fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance the media ask some ******* hard questions at Goodwins press conference ? Like why did he pick a team of short people , why did he drop Petty and O-Mac , why is Petracca pretending to be in the ruck ? WTF goes on at match selection that ended up with this team on the park .
Petty and OMac were hurt.
Petracca in the ruck I don't really care about; Aliir isn't much taller and he's the Swans 'ruck' tonight. Someone has to fill in with Gawn off.
Agree that Goodwin needs some heat.

The Dr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah it's been tough supporting a club playing finals 20 years running, including the best finals run and GF win of all time (any club) in 2005, coming within a whisker of doing again against WC who had one of the best teams ever IMHO, Beating the Hawks in 2012 as underdogs...

I'm sure you guys have similar memories with supporting the Dees.............:rolleyes:
The only regret is the AFL fixing the 2016 GF for the Dogs tbh...though maybe you blokes stealing our only high draft pick in decades can be added to the list now. 🤣

Seriously mate, have some class and * off.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah it's been tough supporting a club playing finals 20 years running, including the best finals run and GF win of all time (any club) in 2005, coming within a whisker of doing again against WC who had one of the best teams ever IMHO, Beating the Hawks in 2012 as underdogs...

I'm sure you guys have similar memories with supporting the Dees.............:rolleyes:
The only regret is the AFL fixing the 2016 GF for the Dogs tbh...though maybe you blokes stealing our only high draft pick in decades can be added to the list now. 🤣

Do you just have nothing better to do?

You're not welcome here.

Just go.

Oct 11, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
No winners from tonight. Except the free media coverage the seagulls got.
I'd hardly be painting the town red if I were a Swans fan either. To only win by 9 goals vs an U10s team is an embarrassment.

Billy Demon

Senior List
Jun 12, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Doing nothing and hoping that a better pre-season will magically propel this group back into the 8 is delusional. Every organisation should be looking for continuous improvement At MFC this might have to include some significant changes over summer , whether that is people, tactics, game plan etc etc.

Oct 11, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Doing nothing and hoping that a better pre-season will magically propel this group back into the 8 is delusional. Every organisation should be looking for continuous improvement At MFC this might have to include some significant changes over summer , whether that is people, tactics, game plan etc etc.
There's two words that might just turn it around for us next year: Darren. Burgess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Haha swans fans getting a hard on for beating the second worst side in the AFL.... give me a spell! Real slim pickings for your club if this is as good as it gets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back