Game Day GDT Prelim Final West Coast Eagles vs Melbourne Demons OS @1:20 AWST/3:20 AEST-Nightmare City

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subtle from Harmes, again. Peanut.

You are a ******* moron if you think this game shows we need Hogan. He wouldn't have done **** all in this game especially as a stupid winger

Mate your boys have been terrible today. Weed has been anonymous. Hogan’s actually quite a good player

Mate your boys have been terrible today. Weed has been anonymous. Hogan’s actually quite a good player

Hogan would have been having a strop in the forward line and gone beavering up the half back flank to look for a touch. This has been a comprehensively s**t team performance that Hogan has absolutely no capacity to change.

Can I ask the mods to not delete absolutely everything? Some oppo supporters are genuine...give them a chance guys. We've all been there.
I am. You would be surprised how little of it isn’t a troll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the kind of day we're having.

No. Anything less than a premiership is a fail in my books. 54/55 years is too ******* long and the boys just don't want it.,
Bullshit. They do want it. It’s their first finals campaign in 12 years. WC are a very very good side who’ve played a lot of finals with a dozen players that played in a GF 3 years ago. We’ve got so many sub 100 and 50 game players. We’ve done the right thing and signed players, we are going to be very good in a year or two.

Not over yet. If we kick 15 or 16 goals in the 4th quarter we're right back in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back