Game Day GDT RND 12 vs Collingwood(A) MCG @ 15:20 AEST-Queens Birthday Clash

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not great getting caught by Baker, but wouldn't have been in that position if not for a lazy s**t kick from Fritsch. Fritsch's skills have dropped off a cliff this season.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Olp didnt see Gawn had chance to obviously miss.. perfect ******* time for him to have no pressure go back and go through his kicking set up but nope *s up the same way every ******* time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
TMac has to get dropped soon.

Yep. His consistency is amazing - every week he turns up looking like he's coming off a bender of epic proportions. At this point I'd rather we go with Weid and Tim Smith.

FFS gawn when will you learn to stop running right and hooking left.
When will one of the coaches speak to him about it as well? This club is *en hopeless on multiple levels.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yep. His consistency is amazing - every week he turns up looking like he's coming off a bender of epic proportions. At this point I'd rather we go with Weid and Tim Smith.
Yeah id rather TSmith as well even Pruess not being able to move atleast we know hes good for 2 goals a game

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
FFS gawn when will you learn to stop running right and hooking left.

You want someone in our side to learn from their mistakes? You're weird.

Oct 11, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Didn't deserve to win but fork me Pies left the front door open for half that last quarter begging to be run over. So often the way a poor goalkicking day leads to an accurate one for the opp. They kicked 10 straight in the second half I think, including the last 3 of the 3rd and last 4 of the 4th. How does Treloar win best on?! Stephenson was their most damaging surely.

Didn’t we have a shot at goal 5 minutes ago to make it 14 points?
Yep.

McDonald missed it. Shock horror

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thing is, when Cwiod has their shots they were opportunistic or players in the clear, ours were punched through or completely fluffed. Confidence at MDC is -100
Yeah its crazy we play like no other team. We allow teams so much space and its like our gameplan is to just hack it forward and try to bash our way through which is rarely going to work. We never put on a 5 6 kicks in a row and hit up a player 25m away its legit just play on bomb it long like under ******* 10s. Maybe thats why spargo gets a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back